Chapter 11

Part two:  things aren't the way you thought them out to be, doll

The pounding of your shoes against the gritty concrete becomes louder as your calves begin to ache.

Your (e/c) orbs skim through your stapled packet, reading the comments left by your professor.

"Not enough outside information??" You quoted, with a scrunched nose and tensed fingers.

"Still doesn't justify the damn grade you gave me, prick." You mutter under your breath. Hoping your professor would hear.

Despite being halfway across campus.

You shove the 'half-assed' essay into your bag and pulled up the collar of your windbreaker, heading your way to work.

And you had no idea where to go.

See, the 'great news' Mahogany had back at the beach house was that they totally scrapped the ideas for the old restaurant and decided it was just easier to open up a new one.

The staff and animatronics were to be transferred there already and were notified three day in advance.

Except you.

Nevertheless, you were relieved by the new restaurant opening. The old location was near decay and was terribly small.

great,  you thought
that place was giving me the heebie-jeebies

You preferred anything just to get away from the old animatronics.

Those damn things still give you nightmares..

As you slowed down your pace nearing a crosswalk, you decided to plug in the address Vinny texted you into your GPS and see where'd it take you.

You anxiously waited for the app to finish loading.

When it did, the tiny bit of hope you've had for today diminished.

It was five miles from where you were.

shit

Conveniently, you didn't need to take the crosswalk and headed up the foggy yet busy street.

-

"Now if anyone of you fuckers ruin this day for me, I'll have your head on a Fazbear complimentary baton from the prize corner, understood?"

The sleep deprived men groan their  response and take the threat light-hearted.

Boss narrowed his dark pupils at his disappointing staff and with a scoff, sends them out of his office.

The cause of his vexed attitude could be linked to the current date.

Today was the fourth of April.

The damned month were five children had mysteriously vanished into thin air.

was vanished the right word?

Your panting became erratic as you came across a large parking lot void of any cars and a towering building infront of you.

This was it?

The building (being the size of a small  shopping mall) had a large polished  sign displaying the company name, and was accompanied by the new and improved neon colored mascots.