Prologue

Aye.

I said aye.

I'm talking to you.

Yo Tina. Animefreak1988

Guess what everyone. Tina wanted to do another challenge. Try to give me a run for my money. We thought of the following.

Ruby Tojo
Grayfia
Reen
Ikaros
Stella Vermillion

All in which I think would push our abilities to the absolute limit. Reen out of all of them seemed like the easiest for the both of. But I plan on doing all five of those listed. My regular followers know I love a challenge and I'm a fan pleaser.

Without further ado I give you a kawaii, sassy, and funny story of a girl getting swept off her feet. And Tina I strike first.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Downtown in Seoul, South Korea it was a warm Friday night. Some enjoying the beginning weekend as some had to continue their evening working. As did you parking your scooter and going back to the shop kitchen. The night had only begun and many orders were being placed. Which meant you were in for a busy night.

"Refsynder where am I going next?" You ask.

"Industrial park."

"Man I was there an hour ago. Same place?"

"The factory. Needs to be hand delivered. I have three bowls. Drive smooth and don't waste time. Be off." He handed you the box.

"Yes Sir."

Strapping the orders of noodles to your scooter was a routine thing. Making sure of no spills and nothing loose. After a passing self inspection you were off. Being able to use the road lines to get through traffic was a breeze. Then back to the industrial park. This was a designated area in the city for it's big working places. A powerplant, engineering, car parts, and other manufacturing. "Okay I'm here. Now which building?" You drive past the car part plant and look over at the right building. The amount of lights on you can count on one hand. "Apparantly only a few guys are working overtime. Working late like me. Got it." You park your scooter right outside the door. Then untie the box before lifting it to bring inside.

The building was dark from the moment you stepped inside. The front office as you head in though the door only had the emergency night lighting on. Where the heck are these people? Looking around you open and go through a door to the main room of the warehouse. "Hello? I'm delivering noodles. Anyone? Get it while it's hot." Going through the dim lighted room no response could be heard. Looking around you might have to find yourself a staircase to deliver them upstairs. You were told to hand deliver it. Wouldn't be right to leave it at the door and run off.

Going through the dark warehouse carelessly looking around is how, it all happened. You trip on something causing you to lose balance. Holding onto the food you spin around to make sure you don't fall and stick your hand right out to be sure of not ramming into any object. Your hand caught something. Which then started to glow. "Uh-oh..." The machine started to glow more. A neon green started to light up the warehouse as your heart races. "Did I wake this thing up?"

"You! What are you doing?" Called a voice.

"I'm just trying to deliver noodles man." You shouted back.

"No way... A boy activating an I.S. How is this possible?"

"How the hell should I know?"

With the rest of the late staff coming in everyone was amazed. You had no idea at the time what would become of this. What this machine could be and would it's purpose would have to do with you. On top of that change your entire life. All because of one honest mistake.

~~~~~

Tina, your move.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz