Ch 3 - Terms And Bonds

Now if you're a woman and you found out a man is going to be living with you who is not a mate you have set ground rules. However, you have to play this fair otherwise this is just going to be hell on Earth until arrangements are made. What is Lingyin going to lay down?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Reen closed the door and looked around at (FN) who just had unzipped his bags. Nervous, annoyed, and slight angry. More or less a loli bundle of chaos. Which so far seemed on point to her personality. Least for the time being. Taking a breath she looked over at him. "Your closet is the one on the right."

He smiled. "Thanks. Now I know this is weird for you, but is their anything you can think of at the moment as far as rules and such? I mean I get it. I'm a guy. You're a woman. Obviously outside of me leaving the room or heading into the bathroom while you change is their anything else?" Trying not to blush yet easing the problems before they happen.

Wow. He is actually pretty nice and modest about this whole thing. "Well, I shower at nine and take roughly an hour drying off and getting changed. I think that's all I got really. Thanks for the kindness."

"Not at all. You prefer Reen over Lingyin?" He asked.

"Please." She nodded.

"Alright. Shower schedule no big deal. I'll make sure I use the bathroom before you go in. No problem at all."

"You better use the air freshener." Squeaked Reen.

"Well yeah, I'm not disgusting. I know I'm a man but I'm not disgusting. I figured that out recently that there are only 467 I.S. units in the world. At least I believe that's the number. At least that is on record. Somehow I managed to use one. And to get a personal one at that is really an honor. The fact my country sent me over here to train and fight. Ever get that feeling you still haven't fallen back down to Earth? That's been me for the last couple of days. Went from a city kid trying to get by to what they call me back home Shockey. Fits the name of my unit. Sorry for rambling." He smiled. 

"Don't worry. Thank you for the introduction. I was born in China and moved here to Japan. My parents divorced and I went back. I transferred here midway through last year. Ichika and I are child friends. He helped me become a better cook." Reen sat on her bed to get comfortable. Time to know her roommate.

"Alright Reen. Favorite dish?"

"Sweet and sour pork and good ramen."

"Sounds fantastic. Know what's funny on how I found out I could pilot an I.S.?"

"Oh boy..."

" I worked at a noodle shop. I learned to cook there on weeknights but one Friday I was delivering to this industrial park. Most of the places were factories. They make car parts and other things. So I get the address and knock on the door. Nothing. Most of the lights are out." Then he chuckled. "So my stupid self walks in and starts trying to get someone's attention. I loose my balance on maybe a wire or something and then I catch my fall on a metal object."

"The I.S. of course." She knew it right away.

"Bingo."

"So obviously guys come and freak out. I get questioned if I'm a woman and what the hell I am doing in a factory on a Friday night naturally. But they pay, I get back to work, and then Saturday morning I get a bang on my door and sure enough who's there? The suits. Long story short they sent me here just like all the other transfers right?"

"Well, basically. I mean I chose to come here and I like Ich; I mean I like it here." Reen squirmed and hoped to get away with it. 

"So Reen got any ingredients for ramen?"

"Me versus you?" She got up.

"Was going to say my treat but friendly wager of bragging rights. Let's go. Just need to know if noodles, stock, eggs, pork, and herbs are in there."

"I got plenty."

"I'll chip in with shopping of course. Anything else I should be noted of before we begin our cooking? Anything about the others or how you like your eggs? Spicy or mild? Anything of the sword roomy?"

Roomy? Kind of like that. "Charlotte is shy yet sweet, Laura means well even though she comes off strong, Houki is nice outside of her mood swings and could easily beat anyone in kendo, the blue haired girls are sisters that have different personalities, and the the Brit has chemical warfare for cooking and I wouldn't trust her in a kitchen."

"Cecelia Alcott right?"

"Yes. Long blonde hair. British accent. Representative contender of the United Kingdom."

He laughed. "So she's not the Queen. I got it." Then steadied his breathing for a serious note. "So in my understanding is dont mess with Houki, keep Cecelia away from food, and you haven't told me how you like your ramen. Because I plan to win hopefully."

She put a hand through her hair. "Tonight let's go mild. You're going down you hear me? I'm not losing to someone like you. Well," Sorry. "At least you're nice about that."

"Onward."

"You are so on. Bet or not."

~~~~~

Time to be cooking with wet noodles. PHRASING! Not going to get into what that means. But nothing says first day living together like a fun cook off. Reen has Chinese roots. But you worked for a noodle shop. How's this going to unfold?

Oui! Tina. Your move maiden.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz