Ch 19 - The Shore

Ocean lunch with the babe and some beach action. This should be a good one. I haven't wrote a beach chapter since Rosario with Mizore. Kinda excited.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You packed a bag of a spare set of clothes, sandals, sunscreen, your suit, and the essentials to pay for lunch and all. It was going to be a good day. Ichika and the girls were starting to get ready as you and Reen caught the train first. This way both of you can truly sit down and enjoy lunch peacefully.

After hopping off everything was right there. The smell of the salty yet sweet ocean and the restuarant right there before a boardwalk.

"Shall we?" You offer your hand.

"Thank you. Can't wait."

"This is our first date isn't it?" You asked.

"Yeah. It is. Crazy huh?" Giggled Reen.

"Well hope we have many more Ling. Enjoy the water, eat good, and keep letting it roll. You know how it goes."

"Yeah. Me too. So far we both have worked hard and it's paying off. Can't wait for today. It's going to be amazing."

The two of you sat down outside where it was a slight breeze oceanside with a deck that met right with the water. Sitting down with some fruity, colorful drinks and here is to the start of just a day of getting away from it all.

"I would say this is the best first date I will ever go on. Well it's my first." You chuckle.

"Same as mine. Seriously you are so kind. This is something I dream about."

"Well Ling you deserve it. Though the sparkle in your eyes when you smile is worth it. Seriously do you notice or what?"

"Bright I guess?" She pondered. "Have you noticed your comfort you give?"

That was something she needed to bring into detail. "What do you mean?"

"You make me feel special. I mean I don't want to just be known as the girl in Japan from China. You make me realize that I have beauty. I am more then just some Chinese Fireball."

You chuckle. "You are smoking. But for real I see much more then just a spitfire."

"That why you crushed on me?" Smiled Reen a little red in the face.

"Well Ling you are sweet and I thought we had much in common."

"Noodles and fighting?"

"Mindset and chemistry is what mattered. I mean what do you got for me?"

"The very same. Though speaking of noodles who do you think makes them the best? Based on country."

"Honestly Ling depends on the sauce. I'm sure in a Spanish or British ruled country they could blow someone away with a certain flavor. The world will never know."

"Good point. Cheers."

"Cheers."

The lunch was at the seems a late night sit down dinner. Two tall glasses, shrimp and biscuits, then some surf and turf. It was the best meal you've had so far in Japan. Which meant you really got what you paid for. Then a calm walk on the boardwalk to the sand. You where able to get changed in one of the tents without disturbance. The sand was hot but not enough to burn your feet. This was a relief. You hold Reen's hand and walk along the beach to see what your friends are up to.

"Hey what took you?" Asked Houki.

"Alone time. Jealous?" Smirked Reen.

"Huh?" Gasped Charlotte.

"Such indecency." Huffed Laura.

"Hey hey! Wait a second. We just went out to lunch." You throw your hands out in front and state your case. Apparantly a few have their minds in the gutter.

"Geez. Isn't someone just lucky." Tatenashi walked up from behind you. She was in this black bikini with cherry blossoms on the top. "Don't have the salt get to your head girls. You too Ichika Dear."

"Hold on Miss. President." Snapped Cecelia. "What do you plan to do with Ichika Darling?"

"Well he owes me a rub down for one. Then a swim. Half training day for both. I took care of (FN) so he's good." Tatenashi winked at her and then giggled at Ichika. These girls were just not going to win with her.

"Speaking of salt let's go for it. Follow me and let's do it." Reen clinged more from your hand to your arm.

"Hand in hand and underwater. Or I'll dunk you. Deal?"

"You better be ready." She said firmly.

"I've been waiting. Jump start!" Without warning you give yourself a headstart. Running. Taking off as she nearly tripped and almost planted her face right into the sand. She can thank her training for the reaction time as she got a slow skipping start.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!?" She cried as you started to get closer to the wet sand she ran along side you. "Jerk."

"Right?"

"That's mean." She complained. "This means war."

"Oh yeah?" Both of you are running hand in hand at full speed. The water is creeping in as you find yourselves getting deeper in. Around waist deep you let go her go as you jerk her hand forward. Her back is turned to you. "Splash City!" You called wrapped your arms around her stomach. Then hoist her up and over your head as you fall with her all the way down and let go.

She rose to the surface and caught her breath. "Now you've done it!"

"Huh?" Playing dumb.

"I'll piledrive you!" She growled and attempted to tackle you.

"Yup. Spear." You fall flat as you go straight under again. There is the spitfire I asked out. Haha. You two both get to your feet above water again and laugh. "Cheers again."

"Cheers."

You both just laugh. This is what it's all about. No work, no bad guys, no injuries. Just love.

~~~~~

Take the pledge and take a dive. This is a high note. Though if you ever slam a girlfriend into the water suplex city style it is a heck of a time.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz