Epilogue

Well another bittersweet end but a happy one along with, some citrus. That's right, some lemon for the bonus.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

I think that was probably the most gutsy yet at the same time biggest act of tough guy I will ever be. Though after Rain was put down her friends basically knew what happened. After knowing Tabane the creator of the I.S. had a backup plan to completely screw up their ideas. Speaking of we are still figuring out what the whole debacle and hacking was all about.

What we have gathered is all three ladies is they are from three different Asian countries. Trying to figure out which ones and how they got their hands on them. In theory they either had intentions on forming an alliance or they were gathering intel for someone. It would have easily broke out WWIII. Half of it being military and the other half I.S.'s. Though due to lack of cooperating they have been incarcerated.

Just think, we stopped a potential war from happening. Though seriously we don't want a medal or any other prize or honor. It's just what we do. We ate good that week and the good times roll.

Now off to my sweet Ling. She has been dealing with some personal stuff going on and pushing through. And by that I personal preference on how to friggin' stuff my face. Ramen, udon, Italian, pork slices, fried chicken, and anything out English. Well, actually I can't say that because Miss Crumpet has been cooking edible substances. These wamen know what's good. Now...

~~~~~

At the moment you and Reen have already eaten and spent the time cuddling while watching some shows. Tastes were usually pretty good. No soaps or anything too sappy. It was just good times. Class, train, eat, relax, shower off and eventually head to bed.

"Hey Hun? Can I get the shower first? I want to shave my legs?"

"Can't tell bit okay if you insist. Go for it."

"Thanks." She grabbed a towel and walked in. Now for the night I always wanted. You thought nothing of this because it's not like she was leaving the room and coming back. This master plan of hers seemed like regular routine.

After about 20 minutes of watching anime she walked out and you had to fast forward real quick because, well, you don't watch ecchi with an open door. "Hey Ling you good?"

"Clean your butt already."

"Ya-ya. Give me a bit."

She watched you walk over and close the door and that's when she started to get excited. Yes! Now to remember what Tatenashi told me a while back.

/////

Oh come on Reen. Or should I say Ling? Hehe. (FN) is a simple guy and he cares for you. You look attractive. You know what he likes. Be confident and just go for it.

/////

Right. Now just have to go with underwear and all of that. I hope he likes this. Only for him of course. And had this feeling since the break in. Now (FN) my love just waiting for you. This outfit will make you crazy.

Not knowing what she was getting your into, you casually shower and dress yourself and then step out. Your girlfriend laying back on her bed. It smelled good as her sweet scented perfume lusciously filled the air. Then you noticed she changed. In a black uniform top and white skirt that was rather short. Which was different because you haven't seen her in a skirt before. Many dresses, a robe, and even a sheet during that one incident. But never a skirt. You were about to find out.