Ch 15 - Aching

Injured and now heartache. That one just hurt. Seeing your crush dress sexy for someone else just made you think you were two feet tall and nothing special. What's the next move?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

No rushing it. You did what you had to do. Gave a girl who was in a bedsheet clothing and walked out. You were heartbroken but the best roommate ever. You put another hoodie on when you got to your room and hit the pillow. Thinking down on yourself. I suck at fighting and I lose my crush to the most dense guy in the country. Good night. Even though it was morning time you wanted to hit the mat and wake up into tomorrow so bad. Just the opportunity to leave this behind and get closer to fighting. Least it's better than laying there thinking what could have been. Granted there are many more girls at the I.S. Academy. But none are Reen.

~~~~~

Lingyin in her awkward appeal looked over towards the girls. "How do I approach this? I don't have a clue. I thought he was the President's."

"How do you feel?" Asked Cecelia.

"To my roommate?" She thought.

"Is he just your roommate? He is more no?" Asked Charlotte.

"He's, well, my friend. My close friend. Who's, charming. Add caring and handsome to that too." She put her head down. "What have I done? I just hurt him. He's hurt and I feel like I stepped on his heart." Now the guilt was weighing on her chest, shoulders, and lungs. Considering herself oblivious to his words and actions.

"Oh for God sakes kid run after the guy." That could only be one voice. The one who answers blunt to all whether it's called for or not. Miss. Orimura. Someone this Chinese girl was secretly afraid of.

"Right." That was it. Going right for it. No exceptions. Only hiding it or avoiding you would make it all worse. Her head up high as she slowly made her way back to her the room. Though dreadfully nervous on how were feeling. As she clinched onto your sweats and the sheet covering the lower half of body reenacting in her mind the possible ways this could go.

< Still friends?>

< I'm sorry but I just can't. >

Nope. That was a no go.

< Can I join you? >

< Go away. You've done enough. >

Reen shook her head. Two thoughts into how she thought you would respond to her and her heart raced as fast as it sank. She just had to calm down before she went in there. If she was crying between the two of you this was a call for it being a complete mess. Nervous seems like hiding lies. What to do? Reen checked the doorknob. No surprise it was locked. Who wouldn't lock the door after that one? Alright. Time to make this right. He will be mine.

The big surprise was after turning the key this was easier on her end since you were asleep. A deep sleep. Knowing this was a good time she went to her wardrobe. Thank you. No matter what happens I made it here nicely. She grabbed a bra, underwear, and some shorts. Still wearing your hoodie but bra for under support. Then since your pants didn't fit something for comfortable. She was changed quickly. And there you laid.

You know (FN) I make fun of Ichika but I should look in the mirror. Took me so long to realize how naive I was. You treated me so well. Cooked with me, offered like I was your special guest, and now, now you want me as your girlfriend. I can't believe I didn't think of dating you until now. We've only been studying, training, and eating together. She walked towards your bed and invited herself under the covers. Spooning against your back and head laying on your side. So this is what Houki meant by muscular back. Without thinking, she dozed off too."

~~~~~

You feel warm as you blink a few times. Comfortable but feel a little heavy in the chest area. Seems lonely. Then even though she was very petite one could notice. Hard to miss an arm tucked around you. As you turned around. Reen looked adorable when asleep. Such a doll. From your angle it's hard to believe she's chaotic.

"Reen?"

She wiggled a second and rubbed her eyes open. "(FN)?"

"Uhhh Reen. You know you're in my bed right?"

"Morning. Didn't realize I took a nap." She turned away and yawned. "How you feeling?"

"Cold." Not a clue of her intentions.

"How about this?" She lifted up the covers and slide right in. Facing you this time around. "Better?"

"Reen I get it. It's okay." One doesn't need hugs after hurting them in this case.

"Okay that we start slow?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Still processing.

She puts a hand on top of you. "Listen rockhead, I'm the one to blame here. Any chance I can get a hug before we make some lunch? We'll join everyone else soon pending how you feel."

"A hug? Okay." You stretch and she slithered in. To sneak in a kiss too. Not even knowing it.

"So. Now that this is out of the way how about a quick lunch. You thinking what I'm thinking Hun?"

"Make it a double?"

"Sweet and sour pork?"

"Of course. Why not. Mild?"

"Go for it."

"Wanna help? Boyfriend?"

"Reen, is this a dream?"

She giggled. "Is it just because you woke up? No Hun. This isn't a dream. I've been ignoring the obvious. Yes I've been jealous of Tatenashi training you and hugging and being all over you. I want times like this for now on. Me and you. Just let's go slow and be us. Not change anything. Still spend time and smile. I've never had a boyfriend before."

"I never had feelings towards Tatenashi. And I never had a girlfriend myself. Think we can make it work?"

"Don't see why not. Tell you what. You feel confident cutting the vegetables?"

"I'm not Cecelia. Don't doubt me."

"Alright. Let's do lunch."

"Yeah."

"Thanks Hun."

"No Princess. Thank you." Well I'm floating on a cloud today. Pressure's on now.

~~~~~

Don't be afraid to start slowly with relationships. Everyone is different. Just goes down to the terms. You and Reen are going to discuss this over a much needed lunch.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz