Ch 11 - Round 2

With Tatenashi calling the shots she has another opponent for you. She seems to know much more than you realize. Is she some sort of mastermind or does she have help along the way? Maybe both.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Another day another morning of showering and heading to class with a girl you like even though you don't fully understand her. Does loli bundle of chaos describe it? Not exactly. By moody, hormonal, mess do it? Still no. When boys wonder why are girls so confusing Miss. Lingyin Huang sure as heck set the example. Walking down the main hallways next to her you couldn't help but think. Something seemed a little different. You checked her outfit which was normal, her hair was still in tails, and her boots were the same. Then you look at her face. Her lips a darker shade.

"You going to gawk all creepy on me? Is that it?" She snapped.

"I like your lipstick. Sorry. Just wanted to say you look nice. Just put my finger on it. Thought you looked different."

"I'm not totally different am I?" She blushed. "I have a boy to impress."

Not me. Great... "Nope. Fine." You turned away.

"Okay. Thanks (FN)."

"Yeah... don't mention it."

"Sure thing. See you at lunch?"

"Yeah. I'll be there. Till then." The two of you didn't make eye contact. Just went right for it. Away from each other as she walked into class and you continued down the hallway. Man just my luck.

~~~~~

It was time to get up and go. A rough day on your hand started early. Changed into your suit you were outside leaning against the wall and trying to calm the mind. Build at least some confidence here. Not knowing who your opponent was going to be and with the news about your crush liking a guy. Mostly another guy. Try to be edgy, cool, or anything besides in this sad state of mind. Not too much trying anything you could. But then you had a visitor.

"Hey Dear. Why the long face?" Asked Tatenashi.

"You mean other than my crush having her own crush, awkward conversations, and then to top it off I am about to get my ass kicked in sideways and backwards from Los Angeles to Tokyo and back again till my dumb self is back in Korea? Or the fact I wish I didn't suck? Which answer is it?"

"Well I will find out your little superior of chaos and how she's doing. How's that? All of them will be out momentarily."

"Alright Nashi. I'll ready up." You stand up and deploy your I.S. unit. "Feel the spark now. Wow." Your nerves felt comfortable and you had this feeling that you were in total control.

"Remember, let the I.S. do the work."

"Okay. Lay it all on me." Like a good mentor the fire was roaring like a dragon. "I don't care who mops the floor with me. Who's got me today?"

"Ichika." Nodded Tatenashi.

"Wait. Ichika? Oh boy..." A little kick to the crotch right there.

Ichika stepped out. "Sorry if I've been a little quiet today. But hey man let's make this a good one. Ready to fight?"

"I'll do as I must. Am I allowed anything in my disposal?" You asked Tatenashi.

"I think the canons are something for another time but go for it I guess. Ichika needs training too. Begin when you're ready."

Maybe firing could be a different result. Time to test. "Bring it." A shot from the shock canon to sweep around his feet. After a dodge he was wide open for a frontal attack. A forward strike and Ichika somehow was able to block with his sword.

"Damn. Too close." You woke him right up.

"Least I could actually strike this time." You muttered and waited for him to break his guard.

"Come here." He shouted with uppercut swing.

This better work. "Send it!" You blast one and it hits Ichika in the wrist blowing him right back. Actually got a make. Guard up. It was only one move. We got dozens more.

"Ugh. Nice. Got a chunk out of me. But this is nowhere near over. You got that?"

"Ready Ichika."

He charged and you clashed with his blade. Nervous out of your mind this was now going to be all quick motions. Blades connecting twice more and the panic mode is starting to settle through. Heart pounding and only quick instinct as a defense to get you through. Breathing heavy.

"Not bad for a second fight."

"Thank, you. Though I wonder what it's like to fight for real."

"Same." He fended you off and went skybourn.

"Playing tag? Gotcha." Zooming towards him yet again.

"Well then. I'm sure that could be arranged. May the best man win."

Just then the alarm went off. Something awfully wrong was going on. The lights flashed and a shadow could be seen well up in the air.

< (LN). Orimura. Get out of there. An undetected I.S. Unit has entered the area nearby. I repeat. Leave immediately. >

"Shit." You saw it. A black unit. Seems like one of those that play devil or rogue in films. Two swords in hand and guns on it's shoulders. This was a threat and made robotic motions. "Ichika..." You felt frozen.

"We have to take it out. I'll lead."

You were stunned. "I'm sorry. What!?"

"Let's go."

Oh no...

~~~~~

Second fight in an I.S. and a random enemy approaches. Reen kicked your ass to the curb without a sweat. With Ichika as wingman or not this seems like suicide. Once again rolling with punches.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz