Ch 25 - Bugging Out

Not 100% but time to take down a few bad chicks.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Miss Orimura was having a special guest in her hanger along with Miss Yamada, Tatenashi, and for this occasion Houki. Even though Houki was wondering what the heck she was doing there in the first place. Until the guests arrived.

"Awww. Little sis. Chifuyu. Come here and give me a hug." That's right. Everyone's favorite bunny genius and I.S. creator was in the house.

"Hey Tabane..." Houki was expecting her older sister to do her worse.

"Awww what's wrong Houki? Why so sad? It because you need love from your older sister?"

"Stifle it." Miss Orimura bopped Tabane on top of the head.

"Ou. Hey. Chi-"

"Look. Bugs has attacked two of my students and they are friends with your sister." Miss Orimura just wanted to make this quick.

"Meanies! Well I can play that game. Haha. I knew those flossie ladies wouldn't use it for good. So like everything I came up with a backup plan and a way to deactivate it. I have these." She goes into her pocket and pulls out a few microchips. They are so tiny. "I just have to install these in your devices and hi-hi no one buggy."

"I'm flattered the I.S. Queen is working on my device."

"Aww. Thanks cutie. But think of this as your anti virus software for your computer. Hopefully you lock the door. Hehe."

You blush. "That's lewd."

"You're telling me you don't like boobies like my sister's?"

"Uhhhh..."

Reen took your hand and placed it on her chest. "I get it. Okay?"

"Ling!" You step back. "Anyways," Awkward silent second goes by. "So in this case this software protects us from that virus and dishes it back to them if they try it?"

"They have better luck putting a fork in an outlet without getting shocked."

"Wow..."

Tatenashi giggled. "You're safe. Well, from the program virus. Not the love virus. Muah." She blew a kiss.

"Dammit! What the hell is wrong with you two? Get your own." Complained Reen.

"Girls Fuang is right." Ordered Miss Orimura. "Tabane is going to install the new protective chip in all of your devices. Then you set off. Tonight is going to be late and tomorrow all of you have an excused absence. Don't disappoint. 

~~~~~

Rain the leader of the three was sitting back at her desk enjoying a glass of red wine while Gladys the brains of the group was doing a scouting report. Chelsea was in the mirror focusing on her hair. This was just a regular girl's night starting to take effect.

"Gladys Honey you browsing or something? You've been at it for a while now." Rain wanted her friend to kick back too.

"Was really wondering about the virus and whether it's still in effect. Wanted to do a second test. We would have to double jeopardy the school or attack another spot. I mean America, England, Russia, Germany, and Japan seem unwise." Gladys had a very good point. Don't strike twice in the same spot. They can't just disappear like lightning.

Rain laughed. "The Americans with their brains and balls intertwined? No thanks. The English? Their empire is stupid to piss off over a test run. Russia and their antics? Goodbye. Germany, well, I was going to say something war related but I am leaving that alone."

"France? China?" Asked Chelsea.

"Don't like the alliances."

"Hey, what about South Korea?" Pondered Gladys. "The project there is still in development."

"I guess so. Let's conduct some research tomorrow. Until then grab a glass and let's have one before we turn in."

Thank goodness for Miss Orimura and her team. Not only did you have a mission that gave you a pass for tomorrow's classes, but also with that research became your I.S. units working fully functional, a virus protector, and a way to defeat the enemy. With their own medicine none the less. Just waiting for the right time. Have the brains of the operation log off as Ichika was peeping through the glass of their lair alongside Houki. 

< Hey Ichika how's it going in there? > Asked Tatenashi.

< Tatenashi we are almost clear. Waiting for them to start having wine. Looks like only three of them. > Ichika gave the scouting report. Much easier with Tatenashi, Ichika, Houki, Cecelia, Char, Laura, you, and Ling aboard. 

< Almost go time. Eh Ling? Let's barge in and make a mess of the place. Break that bottle over one's head. >

< They will get ants. A different kind of bug. > Joked Reen. 

< Well my sister did give them up. Tabane does know all. She won't help with software without a catch or so to it. >

< Without Tabane The Genius I'm basically borderline packing bags. >

< Uhhh. (FN) Dear, they're planning on attacking South Korea next. > Ichika had his ear opened.

Okay. Now I'm pissed. No right. < Tell me when. I want to destroy these bitches more. >

< Hey now. As your mentor remember to calm yourself. Breath. When you're angry things do not go so well. Trust me. > Tatenashi was right. Not the way to go here.

< Fine. >

< Easy Hun. > Calmed Reen.

< Alright. Ichika tell us when. We'll go from there. And everyone watch out. These women seem like a nasty bunch. >

~~~~~

Minutes until go time and now to get these bitches put in place. Time for sweet revenge.

I don't have much longer to go here. I have three more chapters or so and I'll do a bonus lemon for everyone. Sound good? Cool.

Hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and thanks for making this happen. Questions and critique is welcome. Love you all.

-Rel