0.1

2 years earlier

Sweet Pea's POV

"Sweets Im leaving." Julia the love of my life looked at me with tears in her eyes

I was mad, upset, any emotion you could think of besides happy, that was me.

"why, why are you leaving Julia. I told you, you dont have to go with your mother you can stay here and live with me!" Tears ran down her face.

"We are 16 years old pea! I cant stay here and play house with you! I have to go and get on with my life. You're holding me back Sweet Pea and i dont want to be with you." she started walking towards the door of my trailer.

I grabbed her arm before she could leave, "You dont mean that, you love me, you're only saying because you think it wont hurt as much but it will, Julia." She tugged her arm out of my hand and walked out of the door.

She was gone..

Present day

"Come to the Wyte Wrym! Its crazy here!!" Toni screamed in my ear as I sat alone in my trailer like I do every year on this day.

June 18th

two years since i last saw her, since i last heard her voice.

It was the worst day of my life

"Hellllloooooo!!!!" I snapped out of my trance and remembered i was talking to Toni

"Okay fine, ill be there in 10" Toni was shocked, she knew how much i hated this day but i didn't want to be alone anymore. It was time i moved on with my life, Julia doesn't care about me so why should i care about her.

I pulled up to the Wyte Wrym on my bike, taking my helmet off after turning off my engine. From the looks of it the bar was really packed tonight.

I walked into the bar and said hi to a few guys before taking a seat on a bar stool in front of Toni.

"You look like shit." She laughed as she poured me a double shot of whiskey

I faked laughed at her while swigging the whiskey down, feeling whiskey tingle as it went down my throat.

"Keepem coming, im not trying to think about Julia tonight." Toni nodded

I met Toni last year shes been one of my best friends so she understood when i needed something and these drinks.. i needed.

Two hours and plenty of shots later I was still in the same spot i was in when i first walked into the bar.

"Hey handsome" I looked to my left and a lady was standing next to me

" Dont get me wrong, lady, you're hot but im not interested" She huffed and walked away

"oh come on Sweet Pea! Thats like the 5th girls you said no to tonight!" Toni slammed her hands infront of where i was sitting.

"Im going to walk away and when im back i will have a girl for you to talk to, and you either go home with her or I do." She smiled and walked away

I ran my hands over my face in frustration

"Here!" I heard Toni say from behind me

I turned around of my stool and my mouth dropped.

"Julia?"