0.4

Julia's POV

    It was finally Summer time here in Riverdale and everything was as normal as it was going to get.
I have been staying with Sweets at his trailer for the last two months and I was happy on how close we have gotten.
   "Julia? We have a meeting in like 20 minutes" Sweet Pea knocked on my bed room door. I looked over at the clock
"Mother Fucker I over slept again" I rolled out of bed in nothing but a long tee shirt.
"Nice hair" he laughed from my door way.
"Thanks for waking me up now coffee duty while I get dressed" I pushed him out of the room closing the door behind him.

I pulled on a pair of jeans shorts and a ripped up Tee Shirt along with my serpant jacket.

Walking out if my room I grabbed the cup of coffee Sweets had in his hand and downed it.
"I was drinking that" I rolled my eyes at him heading out the door.

We arrived to the meeting just as it started

Basically Jughead wanted to inform us Archie Andrews was going to join the serpants for protection while in jail.

"Come on Jones! Andrews! Really?!" Sweet Pea slammed his fists on the pool table after the meeting ended

"Look I know he wasnt out favorite guy these last couple of months, but he did keep us from getting kicked out of school and his dad gave us his house when we lost the wyrm. And now his girlfriend gave us this place under Pops. The least we can do is give him protection while in prision" jughead said

I agreed
"I may not have been here for all of this but Jug is right. He helped us so we should help him, Sweets" I put my hand on his shoulder

"Fine. But I'm not gonna be his friend" Sweet Pea pouted. I smiled at his childness.

"Julia! Wanna play?" Toni called pointing to the pool table. I nodded my head and walked over grabbing a stick while Sweets and Fangs went to grab drinks at the bar.

"It's been two months and you guys still sleep in different rooms?" Toni took a shot looking up at me

I sighed

"Yeah. We haven't even talked about getting back together. We have moments where we just freeze and look at each other but nothing else. He flirts with me but only when we are alone. nothing else." I looked over to Sweet Pea having a serious conversation with fangs at the bar.

"What do you think they are going on about?" I nodded towards the guys, Toni shrugged.

Sweet Pea's POV

"Come on dude it's been two months since she's been back and you haven't made a move yet! You live together for Christ sake!"
I sighed at fangs words and shook my head.

"She hasn't made one either. I think we are just best as friends. She doesn't want me anymore." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"With the way that girl looks at you." He pointed to Julia and Toni playing pool.

"There is no way, she doesnt have feelings for you."

I shook my head at Fangs and took a shot.

Julia was playing with Toni for a while and fangs left to hangout with someone else. I was bored so I did what I do best.

Flirt with people who arent Julia.

Julia's POV

"Unbelievable." We had just finished out last game of pool when I looked over to find Sweet Pea making out with some random girl.

"Julia.." Tears started to form in my eyes I turned away and looked at Toni.

"Just tell him to sleep with her at her house. Tell him don't come home tonight."

And with that I ran out of the bacement of pops and headed home.