2.0

Julia's POV
I walked into the bar and fang had picked me up twirling me around in the circle. Once he put me down I smiled "I assume you've been told" he nodded at my words with a big smile on his face. "Fangs I swear you better keep your big mouth shut because if FP finds out about this" I started
"If FP finds out about what?" I turned around to see FP standing behind me with his arms crossed. "It's ughhh nothing" I quickly said and started to walk away before I could get far FP grabbed my arm spinning me around. "Office" He said sternly and I obliged.

We walked into his office as he sat down at his desk I  sat down on the sofa near by. "Now tell me what shouldn't I know." I looked down at my hands playing with my hands. "Well uhh FP. I'm kinda..Pregnant" I didn't look up I was waiting for him to scream but that never came. After a moment I looked up and saw a big smile on his face. "Julia. That's amazing news!" He stood up hoping his arms wide for a hug
"Your not mad" I walked towards him accepting his hug. "I am going to be a uncle how can I be mad at that! You're father would be happy for you. You've been through so much this past year and now things are finally going well for you. You and Pea are finally in a good place. I could never be mad about this. This is amazing" I almost cried at his words I hugged him tighter.

"So he wasn't mad" Sweet Pea said taking a shot that Toni just poured for him "no he is happy for us Pea. I'm so excited to start a family with you." He smiled at me.
I yawned looking at the time on my phone 11:15pm.
"I think it's time I got you home" I smiled at the slightly drunk Pea sitting next to me. He stood up putting his arm around me so he wouldn't fall over. "I love you" He drunkenly whispered in my ear I giggled and walked us towards the van.
Once we were home pea showered and laid down in bed next to me. "I love you Julz. I love you forever." I smiled at the boy next to me. As I shut my eyes and fell asleep everything was perfect.

"OUCH!!" I screamed and jumped up from my sleep. I had the worst pain in my stomach it felt like someone was ripping my insides open I screamed loud enough that Sweet pea woke up too.
"What's wrong Julz." He rubbed my back "I don't know. Go turn on the light." He ran over to the light switch, switching it on. I shut my eyes as the pain was to much to bear. "We have to go to the hospital." Sweet pea said picking me up bridal style. "No I'm fine." He shook his head.
"You're bleeding." And with that we were off to the one place I was most familiar with this year.

——————————-
A/N
Sorry this is short but I will be updating a long chapter tomorrow! Love you guys ♥️
If you could please leave feed back in the comments on how you like it or if you think I should do something different with the story line let me know! All ideas and comments are welcomed. Thank you so much for the support ♥️
Xoxo
Sab