1.5

Julia's POV
The room was spinning as I made my way to the door. "Please don't wake up please don't wake up." I whispered to my self. The door creeks opened. "Where the hell do you think you are going."Dom ran towards me slamming the door shut and pulling me by the hair into the living room.
"Dom you're hurting me!" He threw me down to the floor pinning me down. Dom had both of my hands in his grasp while straddling me. "Why do you always have to disobey me." He spit in my face. I was numb. I felt nothing anymore. My body went limp as I just sat there letting him hit me and yell at me.
Sweet Pea's POV
I pulled up to the address that Julia has sent me. I jumped out of the van and heard screaming and glass shattering from inside.
I bust through the door to see Dom straddling a very limp figure. It was Julia.
" Get the hell off of her. NOW" I tackled him off of Julia.
"Oh mr. Tough guy here to save her." He stood up wiping the blood from his face. I looked at Julia she was just laying there motionless on the floor. I ran over to her patting her face "Julia. Julia open your eyes. It's me. It's Sweet Pea. I'm here." Her eyes flickered and she smiled "I knew you'd come back for me. She sat up bringing her hand to my face. I missed her touch. "Okay you two love fest is over" I looked over to Dom holding a gun in his hand pointing it at both of us. I slowly stood up stepping in front of Julia.
"Dom Stop it!" Julia Screamed.
"So what. You're gonna leave me for him? The guy who didn't know what he wanted. Who cheated on you. LOOK AROUND JULIA. I. I gave you everything. A house to live in. Food to eat. A bed to sleep in. And this" he pointed the gun at me "THIS is how you treat me." I held my hands up and stepped forward. "Dom you don't have to do this. Julia and I can walk out of here right now and no one has to get hurt."

Julia's POV
"No one has to get hurt" Sweet Pea said walking towards Dom.
"No you don't understand without Julia I will be nothing. I will lose everything. YOUR MINE. STAND UP." He pointed the gun at me. I let tears slip down my face. As he walked towards me. Sweet pea went to move and Dom turned towards him. "Take one more step and you're dead." Dom continued walking towards me. "Sweet girl. I'm sorry for hurting you. You know that?" He ran the gun down my cheek as more tears escaped my eyes. "Y-yes"
"Tell this boys to leave our home. He has no business being here." I looked at sweet pea with horror in my eyes.
"Sweet pea. You should go." I cried out.
"I AM NOT LEAVING YOU HERE WITH THIS PSYCHO!" Sweet pea screamed and Dom ran towards him hitting him in the face with the gun
"NO!" I screamed out as Pea fell to the floor. I ran towards him looking at the blood coming down his cheek. "Just Stop it Dom. Stop!" I screamed
"Get up."He pointed the gun at us both I helped Sweet pea stand up. Dom started ranting about us and everything he has ever down for me. Sweet pea grabbed my hand. "3..2.." he whispered and on one he ran towards Dom the gun went off once hitting the ceiling. I covered my ears and screamed at the two men fighting over the gun. "PLEASE STOP. PLEASE STO-" the gun went off this time not hitting anything around us. But hitting one of the two guys in front of my eyes.