1.9

Julia's POV
"Sweet Pea. We can talk about this later." I rushed over to him grabbing the box out of his hands. "No. We talk now." I looked at me and I sighed.
I walked over to my bag and pulled out the tests I had taken a few minutes prior.
"Y-you're pregnant." He looked up at me as tears formed in my eyes. "Yes." I looked down waiting for him to yell at me or be mad. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me lifting me up in the air.
"We're gonna be parents!" He screamed twirling me in the air. "You're not mad?" He put me down and cupped my face in his hands. "Never. You're my girl. I love you. And I will love this child even more." He knelt down placing a hand on my stomach and kissing it. I smiled letting tears stream down my face.
"Hey hey. What's wrong" he stood up. "Nothing I'm just so happy!" I cried more and hugged him. "We're gonna be parents Pea."

"I love you. I'll be home around 11 tonight. If you need anything just call me. I'm only working at the bar tonight." He kissed me and moved towards the door grabbing his jacket.
"I love you too. Toni is coming over maybe we will stop by the bar." I smiled at him. He nodded his head and walked out the door.

I was so happy Sweet Pea wasn't mad. Everything was finally falling into place for us and this baby will be the most loved baby in the whole world. I smiled and walked over to the fridge trying to decide what I wanted to eat when there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I screamed running over to it. "Hey Toni." I opted the door to Let her in. "Okay now tell me everything. Sweet pea just walked by me happier than I ever seen him. Are you ?" She looked at my stomach and than back at me. I smiled and nodded yes. "IM GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!" She jumped up and down clapping her hands I laughed at her.
"Okay now tell me when did you guys start getting... intimate?" I smiled and sat on the sofa.
"It happened about a month and a half ago. It only happened once. We were having a night in. Couple of beers and glasses of wine. Chinese food movies. It was a great night. It was the first tome sweet pea had kissed me since Dom." I looked down and continued the story. "We were both a little tispy. But we were so caught in the moment we didn't care about anything besides each other. And then it happened. Right there where you are sitting" Toni stood up "OKAY eeww!" She screamed "I'm kidding I'm kidding we were in the bedroom" she sat back down looking relieved.
"Are you ready for this Julia? You know you have everyone. Sweets fangs me, fp" my eyes widened "how the hell am I going to tell FP. He's going to kill me. He almost killed sweet pea last time we 'broke up'" toni laughed "I think he's gonna be happy you're finally happy J."
"You know you're the best." I hugged my best friend sitting in front of me "I know, do you wanna go get some food at the bar. The wings are to die for" Toni let go of the hug "yeah let's go"
I grabbed my bag and followed Toni to my van. "Can you drive. I have the worst headache" she nodded and I handed her the keys.
Sweet Pea's POV
I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a father. Julia and I were gonna have a baby. We are gonna have a freaking baby! I hopped off of my bike and entered the bar. I was greeted by Fangs and some other Serpents
"There's my favorite bar tender!" Fangs patted me on the back "first round of shots are on me!" I screamed and the bar cheered in happiness "woah there big spender what are we celebrating?" Fangs day down as I took my place behind the bar. I bent down close to his ear "Julia's pregnant" I whispered and stood back up watching fangs face "WHAT NO WAY IM GOING TO BE A" I covered his mouth "shut up you moron no one knows. And no one is going to know until she's ready to tell people." I let go of his face and started pouring shots
"So you're happy about this? No fears?" Fangs took his shot and looked at me "i mean yeah I'm scared shitless but I love her and I'm gonna love that baby no matter what. She's my family. We're a family" I smiled and someone ordered another drink. "I'm happy for you dude. You and julz deserve happiness. And it looks like you guys are gonna finally get it." Smiling at his words I looked past him to see my beautiful girlfriend and Toni walk into the bar. "Speak of the devil" I nodded towards then and fangs turned around. He got up out of he chair and ran hugging and twirling Julia around in the air.