0.8

Julia's POV

"Lucas! I swear to god if you aren't down here in 5 minutes you will not be going to the party!" I picked up my purse off the table pulling out my red lipstick.
"Ohh I love that color on you" I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind.
I spun around in their arms and placed my arms around their neck.
"And I love you Sweet pea" I winked at him and gave him a kiss.
"I swear your son takes forever to get ready" I rolled my eye detaching myself from his grip.
"What son" sweet pea said and looked at me weird
"Stop messing with me sweets we have to go." Sweet Pea grabbed my arm when I started to walk away.
"Julia. We don't have a son. We never had a son." He was serious I saw it in his eyes.
I ran over to an old picture and held it up to his face
"Sweets this is our son. Out perfect little family" he shook his head
"No. That's what our family would have looked like if you were still alive." I took a step back
"What do you mean if I was still alive."
"Julia don't you remember? Sooo he motorcycle accident? You died. We never got to have the perfect family. We never got to get married." I held my hand up and my wedding run started to fade off my finger.
"No."
"Look around Julia. I'm a mess. You died and part of me died with you. I don't clean my house. I'm a drunk I never amounted to anything because I blamed myself for your death. We never got to be real Julia." I pushed back my tears and looked around the house.

Take out boxes everywhere. Beer bottles. Alcohol bottles everywhere. Clothes everywhere. I turned back to sweet pea and he was gone. I ran to the livin room and saw him in the sofa just laying there.
"Sweet pea open up. We haven't seen you in weeks!" I could hear Toni from outside.
Sweet Pea didn't move or even open his eyes.
"That's it we are coming in!" Fangs kicked open the door
"Sweet Pea!" They ran over to him and shook him.
"Sweet pea wake up. Come on wake up!" But nothing. He didn't wake up. I started to panic. "Come on. Sweet pea wake up!!" I screamed.
"Fangs." Toni said from the kitchen.
There were open pill bottles on the table wi h nothing in them and a note.

I've gone to be with Julia.
-sweet pea.

Toni was crying and so was fangs. They tried to shake him again but still nothing.
"See now we can be together forever." I looked next to me and sweet Pea was standing there. "No." This isn't how it's suppose to end. We can't die. YOU can't die. I CANT DIE." Tears started to form in my eyes and sweet pea put his hand on my shoulder
"Then wake up Julia." I looked up "w-what?"
"Wake up."

My eyes started to flicker open and there were so many bright lights. When my eyes finally adjusted someone was holding my hand. I looked down at my stomach and sweet peas head was laying there. I moved my hand to touch his hair because I couldn't talk due to the tubs in my thought.
He Jumped up.
"JULIA YOUR AWAKE" he said with tears in his eyes. He ran out of the rooms calling for the doctors. Everyone ran in.
"Miss Julia it's nice to see you are awake. Let's take that tub out so you can talk shall we." The doctor walked towards me and took the tub out of my mouth. I took a few breaths and then finally talked.
"Sweet pea I'm so sorry." I started crying and he ran over to me cupping my hand in his face. "No more worried baby. You're alive that's all that matters." He kisses my forehead and I smiled
"How are you feeling Julia" the Doctor asked me.
I smiled but something was wrong my smiled fainted.
"I can't feel them" I said
"What can't you feel Julia" the doctor looked concerned.
"I CANT FEEL MY LEGS." I started panicking.