0.6

Julia's POV

I jumped on my bike and headed towards Toni's house.

As I rode I couldn't stop the tears from falling out of my eyes.

Did Sweet Pea really want to get back at me that bad. I know i hurt him but did i deserve to be treated like that?

 I thought to myself,

I pulled my hand up for a second to wipe my eyes clear so  I could see the road better as I did my bike swerved into the other lane.  I tried to control my bike the best i could but another car going the opposite way of me collided right into my bike and I.

Everything went black.

Sweet Pea's POV

"I messed up, i really fucking messed up Fangs." I ran my fingers through my hair pacing back and forth in my trailer.

"Dude you need to calm down, I think you should just go sleep it off. Yeah Julia's pissed at you but you're not in the right mindset to even TRY to go and fix this." he stood up and patted me on my shoulder.

"You're right." I sighed

"Ill sleep on the sofa, just in case you try to do something stupid." Fangs laughed and i walked towards my bedroom laughing with him.

I took my shirt off and threw on a pair of my Riverdale high sweat pants, one of Julia's favorites. I couldn't stop thinking about how i treated her. Yes she hurt me but I love her, I never want anything bad to happen to her. Ever.

I couldnt stop thinking about Julia all night, I tossed and turned but sadly I hardly got any sleep.

"Sweet Pea, come on im hungry and you have no food in your house." I rolled over to see Fangs standing in my doorway. "Ugh, lets go to Pops" I got up throwing on a pair of jeans a flannel and my jacket.

I pulled out my phone before leaving my room sending a message to Julia

To JJ:

please come home soon. I am so sorry about last night.

Send.

I walked out of my room and heard a ding come from Julia's room. I ran to her room thinking she was there but sadly she wasn't.

"She literally left all of her things here. ID, Money, phone, Jacket" I walked outside talking to Fangs

"I really made her upset last night." I shook my head

"Hey its okay, she went to see the girls last night she probably just needed space to cool down. Its okay." We hopped on our bikes and headed to Pops

We walked into pops and I saw Toni and Cheryl sitting together

"Hey, where's Julia?" I asked them taking a seat next to Toni

"What do you mean? She went home last night after you made out with Nina, remember?" Toni rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeahhhhh and then we got into a big fight because i brought Nina home and then she left all of her shit including her phone at home and said she was going to spend the night at your house" I said a little mad

Toni looked at me a little worried

"Sweet Pea, she never came to out house." she looked at Cheryl who also looked worried

"Okay, okay guys maybe shes downstairs." Fangs said

We all headed down to the basement of Pop's