2.2

Sweet Pea's POV
I woke up early the next morning regretting everything that had happened last night. I knew Julia was hurting and I should have been there for her better. I hopped on my bike and rode over to pops grabbing Julia's favorites and riding back to the trailer.

I placed the food on the counter and noticed a note next to the coffee pot.
It read:
My dearest Pea,
I'm so sorry I have brought you nothing but pain since I have returned to Riverdale. I am so sorry I ever came back it was a mistake. I should have never thought this would work out. I love you so much but I know if I stay you'll be stuck in this stupid town dealing with all of my stupid shit. I hope you aren't going to be too mad at me for leaving. I know I left before but this time Sweet Pea it's for good. I know you will do amazing things, but I want you to forget about me and I want you to move on with your life. I love you always.
Yours forever.
Julz.
I couldn't believe it. I dropped the note on the floor picking up the ring she had left on the counter.
I ran to our bed room and all of her things were gone. I had lost her again.
But this time,
For good.
Julia's POV
I hopped off my bike knowing if I stepped another foot into the place I front of me things would forever be changed.
I needed to start over, I needed to make sure the Serpents would never miss me.
"Welcome to the House Of the Dead my princess. I'm glad you finally decided to join us." I placed my bags on the floor in front of me looking up to see Malachi standing right I front of me.
"I'm only here because I have no place left to go." Malachi walked towards me moving my hair out of my face and behind my ear.
"You know you've missed me." He whispered

I wasn't sure if I was going to like it here but I knew the this was the only way to make sure the Serpents never miss me.

—————————————————-
A/N
This is the last chapter!! :( if you guys want a second book please let me know!! I would like to thank all of you for the love of this book and I feel like it was time to end it. I left if off the way I did just Incase I wanted to revisit Julia and Sweet Pea for a second book. But I am currently in the middle of writing another Sweet Pea Fic for you lovely people to feast your eyes on! ♥️
Thank you so much all of you.
Xxx
Sab