0.3

Julia's POV

When we arrived at Sweet Pea's trailer we both sat down on the sofa and I began to tell him about why I left.

"I couldn't let my mom leave by herself because she would have never went to rehab, she would have never gotten clean." I grabbed his hands

"I thought it would have been better for you if I cut all ties, so you could move on Sweets." He looked at me with so much pain in his eyes and shook his head.

"Move on J? You wanted me to move on after you just left and i never heard from you again? I loved you, you were my best friend I thought we were end game. I wasnt the same after you left. Im still not the same.." He stood up running his fingers through his hair.

"Where is your mom? Where are you guys gonna stay?" I looked down at my hands tears forming in my eyes again.

"Mom died Pea. She relapsed six months ago.Im staying at the Wyte Wyrm until i can find my own place " A tear fell down my cheek.

"J, i-im sorry, you can stay here. I have that extra room." He sat back down next to me.

"I cant ask you to let me stay at your place" I shook my head

"Its our place J, i told you before you left its our place. You're staying here. end of story." He walked towards the door and walked outside lighting up a cigarette.

I smiled and walked outside joining him on the porch.

"Sweet Pea! Its bad, its Jug head we have to leave now!" The pink haired girl came running towards us. "

"lets go." Sweet pea nodded towards our bikes. We both hopped on our and the pink haired girl hopped on the back of mine.

She lead us to the woods.

Sweets, Fangs the pink haired girl, Betty, and Archie and Cheryl where all standing around

"Where is he, where's jug!" Betty panicked  as we all looked around

"Guys." I pointed in front of us

FP Came walking out of the woods with jughead in his hand, he was beaten half to death and his serpent tattoo was cut off.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Sweets you need to calm down. Fangs is fine and so is Jughead. They are both alive you cant keep beating yourself up over this." I was sitting on the sofa of Sweet Pea's trailer with the pink haired girl who i learned was names Toni.

"I was there when Fangs was shot and i couldn't do anything to help him, but if i wasn't here with you" He pointed at me "Then i would have been able to stop Jones from getting beat half to death by the fucking Ghoulies!" Sweet pea was angry, but what he said kind of hurt a little.

Toni stood up "Listen Sweet Pea, you and Me both know you couldn't have stopped Jones from going and doing what he did. Once he gets an idea into his head he is gonna do it no matter what. SO don't blame Julia for something you couldn't control." I looked up at Toni and mouthed 'thank you' to her.

Sweet pea sighed and sat down next to me "I know, im sorry Julia." I put my hand on his cheek "Lets get some rest." He nodded and went to his room to get changed. I walked Toni out to her bike.

"Toni, Sweets told me you have really been there for him the past year and a half. I want to thank you, i was shitty for leaving him but im glad he was in good hands." She laughed

"He has been through a lot, im glad i could be there for him. But Julia do me a favor? "

I looked at her confused

"Dont leave again, it will kill him"

and with that she hopped on her bike and drove away leaving me on the porch of our trailer.

---------------------------------

The next couple of days in Riverdale were pretty quite.

The black hood was caught, jughead was out of the hospital and so was Fangs.

"Come on Sweets we have to be down by the river soon for the meeting" I threw a pillow at his head trying to wake him up. "10 more minutes" I laughed at his attempt to sleep more. "We have to be there in ten minutes you dumb dumb. You get up now or im leaving without you." He groaned and got out of bed whipping the sleep from his eyes.

I waited outside on my bike for him.

Finally 5 minutes later he can dragging his feet behind him out the door.

We road out bikes down to sweet water river to meet the rest of the serpents.

I stood next to Sweet Pea and fangs as FP Told us to listen up.

(Video below of what happens. y'all already know ;P )

After Jughead was appointed the new King and making Cheryl an official member of the serpent we partied all night long.

I was finally with my family again and it felt amazing.