Chapter 1

"Sasuke-kun! Please stay!" A 12 year old girl begged. She had pink hair and a emerald green eyes.
"I have to leave, I need the power." A raven haired boy said to her.
"I'll come with you!" She yelled at him. He dissapeared from in front of her and re-appeared behind her.
"Thank you." The boy whispered to her ear. She shivered at contact of his warm breath. And she passed out.
"Wait for me, I'll come back." Sasuke whispered to her in her sleep. She seemed to have heard and whispered back.
"I will."

Sakura is lying in her bed staring at the ceiling. Then she caught herself remembering what happened 6 years ago.
"Stop it Sakura!" She yelled at herself.
She dragged herself to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that she put on her Anbu uniform and put her weapons in her pouch. She made sure to put her mask on before jumping out of the window of her apartment. She sealed up the door because there was no use for it. Plus, she doesn't have people over. This way nobody will come to barge in, in the middle of the night.

"Lady Hogake." Sakura bowed to the Hokage as she jumped in from the window swiftly.
"Ah, Sakura. There's a mission asking for you. Would you like it?" Tsunade asked her apprentice.
"Yes mam." Sakura said causing Tsunade to roll her eyes.
"Sakura! What did I tell you about what to call me!" She yelled.
"Yes, Tsunade!" Sakura quickly answered. "What is the mission?"
"You and your partner will go to the Suna Village to clean a mess the rogue shinobis made there." Tsunade said and handed Sakura a piece of paper. The paper read:
Mission request for Blood Blossom and Shadow

We have recently caught roque ninjas and had them taken care of. Un-fortunately we cant clean it up due to more dangerous ninjas in the area. Lade Hokage, could you please send her here? These ninjas are more than my ninjas can handle.
Signed: Kazukage

"We'll take it. I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon with Shikamaru." Sakura said and bowed. She left in a swirl of Cherry Blossoms after putting on her dragon Anbu mask.
Seconds later she appeared in front of the gate. There she found a black haired 18 year old talking to 2 guards.
"Thought I'd find you here!" Sakura yelled. The guy turned around to face Sakura and smiled at her.
"Hey Sak! Where to today?" The guy asked.
"Suna Village. Clean up and ninjas that they claim are strong." She said plainly and the guy nodded.
"See you guy later! Bye Sakura! Bye Shikamaru!" A guard yelled to them. Sakura left in a swirl of Cherry Blossoms and Shikamaru left in a swirl of leaves.
"So Sakura, when do you think they will come back?" Shikamaru asked Sakura as they walked towards the Suna Village gates.
"Hn. They have been gone for 3 years. I'll be surprised if they come back in one piece." Sakura scoffed and Shikamaru laughed at her comment.
"Lets go see Garra so we can get the location." Sakura said as she walked pass the guards. While they walked together they heard the whispers of the citizens. Things like,
'Oh my god! Thats Blood Blossom and Shadow!' And
'I bet you Shadow is hella hot!' Or
'Blood Blossom and Shadow are the most powerful Anbu. I wont be surprised if they are dating!' Sakura and Shikamaru looked at each other and chuckled.
When they made it to the Kazekage's building Shikamaru and Sakura climbed the building. Citizens watched as they raced to the top window, which was the Kazakage's office. Shikamaru appeared on the frame of the window with a smirk but was pulled back by a hand. Sakura had pulled his shirt and climbed in the room. There she found Garra staring at her wide eyed.
"What? He's fine!" Sakura shook her hand in dismiss. Seconds later Shikamaru appeared next to her.
"Pure Evil." He whispered to Garra. Sakura shook her head at him.
"So, where is the location of the rogue ninjas?" Shikamaru asked as he looked through the paper.
"It is east outside the village. You'll see red ribbons tied on trees. Follow them, thats where we found the ninjas." Garra said to them. Sakura and Shikamaru nodded and left in Blossoms and Leaves.
"Why can't they ever leave through the door like everyone else? Why leave deadly blossoms and leaves?" Garra whispered to himself and shook his head.
Sakura and Shika appeared at the gates and found a red ribbon 500 feet away. They followed the ribbons till they saw a blood on the floor with trees fallen down. Sakura and Shikamaru knew what to do since they have been doing this for 2 years now.
Sakura cleaned while Shikamaru searched for ninjas in range. They finished the job midnight and went back to Suna Village.

Follow and Vote!