Chapter 4

"Minato, do you know where Sakura lives?" Naruto asked while they walk out of the Dark forest.
"No, when they go home they dont walk." Minato answered.
"Oh, well who is Polo?" Kakashi asked.
"Oh, he is Sakura and Shikamaru's guard dog. I take care of him from time to time since they always take on missions that take months to finish." Minato answered with a smile. Kakashi nodded and gave a small smile.
"Hey Minato! Are they here yet?!" A blonde girl came running towards them.
"Is that Ino?" Sasuke asked.
"Yah, hey Ino! Sakura went home already." Minato said. Ino put a pout on and looked at Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke.
"You guys are back?" Ino said suprisingly.
"Beleive It!" Naruto yelled.
"Well, it's good seeing you guys!" Ino said excitedly and gave them each a hug.
"Its good to be back. But I got to get going. See you guys tomorrow." Kakashi said.
"I'll go with you." Minato said and gave them all a bow before leaving.
"We'll meet at the training ground tomorrow!" Naruto yelled after Kakashi.
The three teenagers talked for hours until night fall.
Sasuke ended up walking Ino home since they had passed by Naruto's apartment.
"So Ino, you are still friends with Sakura right?" Sasuke mumbled. Ino stopped and looked at Sasuke.
"Yah, why?" Ino asked suspiciously.
"Do you know if, if she's dating anyone?" Sasuke whispered. Ino stared intesly at him and noticed a light pink on his cheeks.
"Yah, she's dating someone." Ino answered and opened the door to her house. Sasuke's eyes widened.
"Goodnight Sasuke!" She yelled and slammed the door at him.

That next morning Sasuke walked drowsily to the training grounds. He passed by the town and saw Sakura. He smiled and walked towards her.
"Hey." He said behind her. Sakura didnt turn around, instead she kept searching for vegetables.
"Sakura." He called out to her once more. But she didn't seem to pat any attention to her.
"Hey Sasuke!" Shikamaru said and tapped Sasuke's back. He turned around to find Shikamaru in his Jounin uniform and a basket on his hand. With a dog on the other.
"Hey Shikamaru, I thought you were Anbu?" Sasuke questioned.
"Yah, but I'm off duty and the Jounin clothes are more comfortable." Shikamaru said.
"Oh." Sasuke whispered and stared back at Sakura, which Shikamaru noticed.
"Is she deaf? I've called her twice already." Sasuke said frustrated which earned a laugh from Shikamaru.
"I got it, follow me." Shikamaru said. And they walked to Sakura. She was un-aware of them until Shikamaru reachd up to her ear. He pulled out her ear plugs and her head snapped to his.
"Shika!" Sakura yelled angrily.
"Chill woman." Shikamaru said and put his hands up in deafeat.
"Do you eat pickles?" Sakura asked him and held out a pickle.
"No. Get pinapple." Shikamaru said. Sasuke stared at them awkwardly.
"Ahem." Sasuke cleared his throught and Shikamaru turned to him.
"Right, Sak, Sasuke wants to talk with you." Shikamaru said and handed Sakura Polo.
"What do you want Mr. Uchiha." Sakura said in a menacing voice and put Polo down to her feet.
"What? No Sasuke-kun?" Sasuke joked. Sakura let out a cold and un-heartly laugh.
"Why would I do that? I only say that to people I like." She said coldly. Sasuke looked at her confusingly.
"What happened to you?" Sasuke asked. Sakura rolled her eyes.
"I grew up. You should too, you're getting annoying." She said coldly and left. Polo growled at Sasuke before leaving to follow Sakura.