Chapter 7

The ninjas looked at each other and readied their weapons.
"Bring it on." Sakura simply said with a wicked smile. The rouge ninjas came after the Cherry Blossoms behind her. They charged at her with blades and different weapons at the same time. But with her Anbu skills she dodged every single one of them.
One ninjas decided to take her out by using a bomb. He threw directly at her face which didn't hurt her. It only prevented her from seeing the enemy. The guy succeeded  in getting one petal.
The others saw it and decided to use the same technique. But they were foolish to think that she would fall for the same trick.
When Shikamaru looked back to her he noticed something. She wasn't fighting back. She was only tiring the 14 men. It made him wonder why she would do that.
"Are you ever gonna come help?" Sakura asked when she saw Shika staring at her at the corner of her eye.
"Yah!" Shikamaru answered and ran towards her.
"Why arent you fighting back?" Shikamaru asked.
"I told them that whoever gets the petals will be kept alive." Sakura answered with a smirk.
"Oh." Shika answered. He knew her all too well. She would always play with enemies. What she really meant was whoever gets a petal dies.

After sometime 13 men were able to grab a petal.
"Congrats to those who were not able to get a petal!" Sakura said cheerfully.
"What do you mean! You said if we get a petal you let us live!" A man said in panic.
"I never said how long I'll let you live. And you have successfully fought me. I dont see anything better than that?" Sakura said innocently. 
"But-   The man started, but before he could finish the sentence he fell.... dead. One by one men who had a petal fell dead. Except for two.
"Lets go." Sakura said as she put her sword back in its sheath. Shikamaru nodded and tied the two shaking men together and dragged them back to the Hidden Leaf.

Shikamaru and Sakura have been running all night with the village people. And finally the Konaha gates were right in front fo them.
"Shadow! Blood Blossom!" Kotetzu yelled out.
"Take the people to the hospital, we'll take these two in the interrogation room." Sakura answered. Kotetzu nodded and started leading the group of villagers to the Konaha Hospital.
Sakura turned to face the sleeping ninjas. Shikamaru cut the ropes on them and they each grabbed one.
And they walked them to the Interrogation office in the Hokage tower.
When Sakura and Shikamaru arrived at the office Kakashi was there behind the counter talking to a lady with purple hair and a tatto on her neck.
"Hey Anko, we need 2 rooms next to each other." Sakura announced.
"You got it. Private?" Anko said. Shikamaru nodded and grabbed the keys from Anko.
"I'll come with." Kakashi cut in. Sakura's head shot towards Kakashi. Hey couldnt see her expression because of the mask but Shikamaru it was not a good expression.
"Sure, you can come with me." Shikamaru answered.
"No thanks , I'll go with Blood Blossom." Kakashi answered. His first thought was to call her Sakura. But considering she hates him and she's in duty. It was best to just stick with the formalities....for now.
"Fine,  but you aren't allowed to talk. At all." Sakura said strictly. Kakashi nodded and followed her into a dark room. Sakura laud down the ninja on the chair and cut his ropes.
"What are you doing?" Kakashi asked.
"My catch, my rules." Sakura answered giving Kakashi no choice but to agree.
Sakura kicked the sleeping ninja in the head.
"Get up." She said plainly. The ninja grumbled but woke up nonethe less.
"Name." Sakura said.
"Why?" The ninja asked and looked at his hands. They were free. Sakura rolled her eyes and threw a knife at near him. The knife didnt hit him, but it grazed his cheeks leaving a cut.
"Torture me all you want. I'm not talking." The ninja answered bravely causing Sakura to let out her gentle smile.
"Gladly." She answered and pulled up a chair across from him. She closed her eyes and focused her chackra on her head.
"What is she doing?" The ninja asked Kakashi. Kakashi only shrugged at him and payed close attention to Sakura, for he didnt know what she was doing either.