Chapter 15

"Hey Shika, do you think I'm doing the right thing?" Sakura asked her partner as they changed out of their uniform.

"About what?" He asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Treating Uzumaki, Hatake, and Uchiha like that." Sakura asked, sitting down on their bed.

"Oh, you having 2nd thoughts about making them feel bad for as long as they made you feel when they left?" Shika asked, raising an eyebrow at her while he sat behind her.

"I-I'm not sure." She answered truthfully and massaged her head. Shika shook his head with a faint smile on his lips.

"I am. But I'll let you find your answer yourself." He whispered in her ear as he kissed from her ear to her neck.

"T-That doesn't help Sh-Shika." She moaned as she reached for his hair.

"Oh come on, you like it." He said making her neck vibrate and making her  moan more.

"Oh fuck it." She whispered eagerly and turned her body. She pushed him down on the bed and kissed him passionately. Her mind wasn't thinking and without her mind she cant find the way to control her body. Her lower body grinded onto him slow and hard as his hand wandered from her head to her outer thigh.  As they were getting hot and certainly heavy, they heard a rock hit the window. Now, the only person that knows where they live is Tsunade and a few Anbu black ops.

"You have to be kidding me." Shika yelled as Sakura hopped off his waist and jumped out the window.

"What is it Anderson?" Sakura asked rather annoyed.

"Lady Tsunade wanted to know how the training went." He said nervously. Sakura grunted and shook her head.

"Tell her to back off, I'm busy." Sakura answered and disappeared. She reappeared back into the apartment to find a clearly annoyed Shikamaru.

"Finally!" Shika yelled and was in front of her in less than a second. She gave a small giggle and kissed him. It started off soft and sweet but then increased into a hard and passionate kiss. Sakura's hands went from around his neck to the bottom of his shirt. She gave a hard tug that ripped it off of him which made him chuckle.

"Your turn." Shika whispered seductively. He reached for the V-neck on her shirt and tore it in half revealing only her bra. "Just the way I like it."

"Shut up." She said and jumped on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moved slowly up and down. She felt his erection growing bigger and longer, which she didn't know was possible. Shikamaru supported her by the thighs and carried her to the bed, keeping their kiss.

Shikamaru dropped her on the bed and trailed down between her breast with his hand massaging one breast and the other hand rubbing her lower left side. She moaned at his warm hands touching her. Sakura's hands were on their own again and reached for the bulge below his waist. When he heard Shikamaru groan she felt more empowered and popped a button. Then when she was about to take his erection out, they heard another rock hit  the window.

"We have got to move! Our location was confidential for a reason." Shikamaru complained. Sakura only laughed and pushed him down on the bed. She gave him one last hard and passionate kiss before getting up to get a new shirt and jumping out of the window to see the person who interrupted them.

"What is it?" Sakura asked when she saw a bunch of her old friends outside her building.

"Hey Sakura, we were just wondering if you wanted to hang out with us. We were going to the bar right now." Ino said excitedly.

"Hmm, yah okay. Shika and I will meet you there." Sakura rolled her eyes and smirked knowing they would still have time to finish what they were trying to start.

"Nah its cool, we'll wait for you." Tenten said and took out a book to read. She sat down on the concrete floor and began reading under a street lamp.

"N-No I-its fine." Sakura answered. "We might take awhile getting dressed and I still have to wake Shika."

"Its cool, we'll wait." Tenten said again.

"O-Okay." Sakura replied and disappeared to back into the room. As soon as she came back to the room she was tackled onto the bed and her shirt ripped open along with her bra.

"Ahhhhh Shi-God Shikamaru." She moaned as he trailed his wet and hot tongue down to her belt.

"I know." He whispered and kissed around her breast. But Sakura stopped his head from moving forward and picked his head up.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, confused.

"Ino and the others are waiting outside for us to go to the bar." Sakura told him and gave him another kiss.

"Why can't they just wait!" Shikamaru yelled and got off from on top of her. He headed for their closet and grabbed a black V-necked shirt.

"Think of it this way, we'll get drunk then it'll be even better as soon as we get home." Sakura said getting out of her clothes and putting on a red hot dress with an open back. Shikamaru stared at her for a minute.

"No it won't. I'd rather have you remember what we did for 14 hours." Shikamaru whispered as he took her waist and gave little kisses on her neck. She groaned and pushed him away.

"Come one, if we make them wait a little longer, they'll be mad. I don't feel like going through Ino's rage like the last time I let you talk me into making them wait." Sakura said and put on her red lipstick. She put light blush on and black knee high boots. She carried her black Louis Vitton bag. Shikamaru wore black jans and a black V-neck with black combat boots (just in case). 

They jumped of the window all ready and landed smoothly in front of Ino and the others.

"Finally, you took a while." Tenten complained, getting up from the ground and putting her book away.

"I told you not to wait because we would take awhile." Sakura said taking Shika's hand.

"Whatever, lets go PARTY!" Ino yelled and walked with her friends towards the newly opened bar.