Chapter 3

"I wonder who that was!" Naruto yelled angrily.
"I dont know. But how can someone have cherry blossom that gives you cuts after touching them?" Kakashi asked as the three of them enter Ichirakus.
"Hey! Its captain Minato!" Naruto yelled causing a brown haired man to turn around at the sound of his name.
"Hey Naruto! Kakashi!" Minato yelled and hugged the two guys. "You're Sasuke." Minato said and shook his hand.
"Hey, you dont happen to know an Anbu that leaves cherry blossoms do you?" Sasuke asked Minato as they took a seat next to him.
"How long have you been away from a bingo book?" Minato asked. He took out a book and flipped throught it. There on page 28 was an Anbu with pink hair and emerald eyes, Minato pointed to her.
"Is that?" Kakashi started. The page read:

Sakura Haruno A

Sakura Haruno
A.k.a. Blood Blossom
Age: unknown
Village: Leaf
Anbu rank: Dragon
Partner: Shadow
Info:
Only Blood Blossom and Shadow have completed the Dragon rank in Anbu.
She surpassed Lady Tsunade the Hokage.
Has an un-named skill used for interrogation and killing.
Skills: Medical Ninjutsu
             Tai Justsu
             Gen Jutsu
             Ninjutsu
             Blade welder
             Monster Strength
Weapons:
Kunai
Shuriken
2 Swords
Katana
Dagger
"Sakura-chan is an Anbu?!" Naruto yelled in suprise.
"Yah, the most powerful one we have next to her partner shadow." Minato said.
"And Shadow is?" Kakashi asked.
"The Nara kid!" Minato yelled. He flipped through to the next page. It said:

Shikamaru NaraA

Shikamaru Nara
A.k.a. Shadow
Age: unknown
Village: Leaf
Anbu Rank: Dragon
Partner: Blood Blossom
Info:
Only Shadow and Blood Blossom have completed a rank called Dragon in Anbu. They were captains and led multiple succesful missions. They defeated the Akatsuki together and brought back Ninjas in one piece.
He also has un-believable intelligence.
Skills: Shadow Possesion
             Tai Justsu
             Gen Justsu
             Medical NinJustu
            Blade Welder
Weapons:
Kunai
Shuriken
Sword
Dagger
"I can't believe this!" Naruto yelled in disbelief.
"Sakura and Shikamaru?" Sasuke mumbled.
"Where can I find her?" Kakashi asked.
"Well, after missions she always goes with Shikamaru to their own training ground." Minato said.
"Their own training ground?" Kakashi questioned.
"Yah, whenever they spar they destroy everything. So Tsunade gave them their own training grounds in the Dark Forest." Minato said.
"They'll get hurt in the Dark Forest. And Sakura can't possibly beat Shika! She'll hurt herself!" Naruto yelled and ran to the forest. Minato stopped them from leaving.
"You dont understand. While you were gone, Sakura surpassed every single Anbu in one day. She even fought them by herself and all at once with Tsunade against her." Minato explained. "So watch her fight before you stop the fight."
They nodded and ran to the Dark Forest. Minato paid for the food and follwed after.
After 15 minutes of running to the Dark Forest Minato guided them to Sakura and Shikamaru's training ground. They saw a sign saying
Extreme Danger!!!! 
Do Not Enter without Anbu
"It says Danger! She shouldn't be in here!" Sasuke yelled.
"Its Dangerous because of her." Minato yelled back. They had to keep yelling because there were loud noises of explosion and the ground was shaking.
"Hang on to the rope. The shaking and noises are Sakura and Shikamaru sparing!" Minato yelled. The 3 boys nodded and held on to the rope   They followed Minato into a dark cave where there were candle lights lit up.
"How far down are they?" Naruto yelled.
"Far!" Minato yelled back. Finally, after what seemed like hours, they saw Sakura and Shikamaru sparing in the middle of a crater.
"Hey Minato, why are they in a creater?" Kakashi asked. Minato didnt answer, instead he went to the a box that had a microphone in it. He took it out and made an announcement.
"Excuse me! You have visitors!" Minato yelled in the microphone.
Sakura and Shikamaru stopped fighting and looked to Minato. Then they appeared in a swirl of cherry blossoms and leaves next to Minato.
"Hello Minato." Shikamaru greeted and took the water bottle on the ledge.
"What brings you here?" Sakura asked as she took the bottle that Shikamaru was drinking and drank in it.
"3 ninjas want to speak with you." Minato said and laughed at Shikamaru's expression when Sakura took his water.
"They should know better than to come to a death trap." Sakura scoffed and sat leaned on the ledge.
"We thought we would be an exception!" Naruto yelled and smiled at Sakura. Sakura turned around to face Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto. She looked at them with no emotions or careness.
"And what made you think you would be an exception. Huh Mr. Uzumaki." Sakura said.
"We're Team 7! We should be sparing together!" Naruto yelled at her.
"When I joined the Anbu with Shikamaru, I quit Team 7." Sakura said not showing any emotions in her voice or expression.
"But Sakura, we are a team?" Kakashi reasoned.
"We were but Shikamaru is now my only team mate." Sakura answered.
"Uh, Shikamaru. Who made the crater?" Minato asked.
"Sakura. She was aiming for my HEAD!" Shikamaru yelled in Sakura's ear. A smooth and beautiful laugh came from Sakura.
"Come on, I didnt even use chakra." Sakura scoffed.
"We have to get home." Shikamaru blurted when he looked at his watch. Sakura nodded and turned to Minato.
"It was nice seeing you but Shika and I have to get home. Polo hasnt eaten. Maybe he'll eat Shika here!" Sakura teased causing Shikamaru to roll his eyes.
"You guys live together?" Sasuke asked angrily.
"We are roommates." Shikamaru answered.
"Where do you guys live? Maybe we can drop you off." Kakashi offered and looked at Sakura.
"Thats classified information Mr. Hatake." Sakura said cruelly. And they disappeared with leaves and cherry blossoms swirl.
"This time, dont touch the leaves and cherry blossoms." Minato warned.