Chapter 11

After many ninjas next up was Sasuke Uchiha.
"Sasuke Uchiha. Please make your way inside the black door." Garra announced. Sasuke stood up and entered the room that look empty. As soon as he stepped inside the door closed behind him. He gave a weird look and automatically scanned the room for chakra signature. He knew Sakura was in here somewhere. He just had to find her.
'Aha! That must be one of the tests.' Sasuke thought as soon as he saw the Anbu mask laying. He walked up to it but didnt dare touch it in fear of being disqualified.
'Take it and run Uchiha!' Sakura thought. She really wanted him to be disqualified. But as clever as Sasuke was he didnt touch it. He walked to the middle and looked up. That when he noticed that she must be up at the second floor. He looked around and saw a pair of green eyes.
'I see you...' Sasuke thought.
But as he looked deeper into them, he felt dizzy.
Something wrong Uchiha? A voice said in his head.
"No! Your in my head! Get out of my head!" Sasuke yelled and pointed at the two green eyes.
A figure walked in to the light to reveal Sakura.
"Scared yet Uchiha?" Sakura said.
"No. I've fought you before. You'll never be stronger than me!" Sasuke yelled.
"Wrong." She said jumping down.  "I've gained more training than you ever will. I've worked harder in the years that you left me." She walked up to him and punched him. For some reason he seemed to be nullified.
"Why cant I move!" Sasuke yelled. "This isnt fair!"
"This is what the others got. Some didnt get through it. Some did. Your job is to draw blood from me. If you can't do that and I defeat you. You'll never be Anbu." Sakura said coldly.
Sasuke refused to loose.
'No! Your in my head! Thats why I can't move. You wont let me!' Sasuke thought.
So he tried thinking about something else. Something strong enough to kick her out of his mind.
'You cant kick me out Uchiha.'
He tried thinking about the Uchiha Clan.
'Tsk'
Then he tried thinking of his memories with Itachi. The good ones.
'Still here!'
'Ugh! Get out! Why isnt it working!!'
Then he remebered. Memories stronger than what he had with his brother.
Sasuke started thinking about meeting Sakura. But not how he did in the past. He started to make up situations that never happened but he wished happened. And he started to make up conversations that he's always wanted to talk to her about. But didnt.

Sakura saw the pictures in her mind. She saw it and she heard and she didnt want it. So she left his head.
She jumped down surprising Sasuke who was still thinking that she was in his head.
"Why aren't you out yet!" Sasuke yelled. He charged at her with his sword ready to stab her.
'Irational' Sakura noted.
She swifty dodged the swings and took his sword. She throught it right back at him. But he was on alert and quickly moved out of the way. He was fast but not really fast enough. The sword managed to graze his left shoulder and cut him. But the sword ended  up stuck on the wall behind him. She gave a small smirk.
'Alert but slow.' She noted.
He activated his sharingan and charged at her.  They did hand to hand combat.
Sasuke was pinned to the wall by Sakura, who had a kunai to his throat.
"Now, technically, I can't kill you. So shouldn't you just give up?" Sakura said.
"Why would I do that?" Sasuke said smiling. Sakura's eyes opened wide. 
"Shit I got too close!" Sakura thought as she looked down.