Chapter 16

Sakura and her friends found a big booth to fit them all as soon as they arrived at the club.

"This booth is so big. This can fit more of us." Hinata said quietly.

"That's because more of us are coming." Ino said coming to the table with a tray of shots. Sakura squinted her eyes as she looked at her.

"Like who?" She asked curiously.

"Well you see-"

"Hey Guys!" A blonde yelled while walking towards them with Sai, Kakashi, and Sasuke behind him.

"What are they doing here."Sakura asked threateningly.

"Calm down Sak, they're just here to party." Shikamaru said.

"Woah, Sakura... you're here?" Naruto asked bewildered. Sakura rolled and scooted more into Shikamaru's body.

"Because this is my bar. And this is my booth." Sakura answered and drank her martini.

"I don't see your name on it." Sasuke retorted and sat down across from them. Sakura only snorted and stood up. She patted down her dress and walked across the dance floor, walking past countless of guys who stared her down, almost undressing her.

A couple minutes later she turned up again with a paper in hand, she slammed it down on the table in front of the 3 gentlemen that arrived.

"What is this?" Sasuke asked as he looked at her.

"Maybe if you tried reading it instead of looking at me then you'd know." She said and took her normal spot in the booth, next to Shikamaru.

"Sakura! You own this club?!" Naruto yelled as he read the paper all over again. A paper that clearly states that the club and the land belongs to Sakura Haruno and Shikamaru Nara.

Sasuke's POV

As I look at the paper that legally states this very club belongs to Sakura and Shikamaru, I feel the anger increase in me. I know she's not mine and I cant claim her as mine...yet. I know I've done so many things to her and if I could just turn back the time. The time where Sakura was madly in love with me. Where her eyes only light up at the mention of my name or when I walk in the room.  I miss the time where she wasn't this cold woman. Don't get me wrong I see her and she looks amazing. She looks grown up. 

And there is nothing  I want more than to just hold her or even just be able to sit next to her to feel her warmth radiate towards me or near me. But I look at her with him and anger boils inside me. She shouldn't be with him she should be with me. I know I haven't showed that but I'm trying. I've proven that I'm strong and probably better than him. Maybe if I show her what she's missing she'll show some affection towards me. 

I look towards the dance floor to spot a certain red hair girl. She had an okay body and looked pretty drunk. Or at least drunk enough for me to get down and dirty with in front of Sakura. But I don't see the point of her needing to be drunk. Every girl would be glad to get with me. Of course it is the one that counts that never pays attention. But I guess that is just payback for not paying attention at the time that counts either.

I stood up and made my way to the red haired girl who was dancing by herself. I could hear them, all of them talking about me but I disregarded them. I grind towards the girl as she replied by grinding back to me. When she turned around I saw her full face. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. She had glasses and pinkish red eyes. She had a pale complexion, jeesh, it's like this girl has never seen the sun before.

"Hey, I'm Karin." She purred as she snaked her arms around my neck. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on her hips and guided her to a spot where Sakura would be able to see me. I moved my hands with the girl's hips as she continued do grind on me.