Chapter 12

As Sakura looked down she saw the kunai knife sticking out of her stomach.
"Blood." Sasuke said and smirked. Sakura let go of Sasuke and took the knife out. She walked over to the Anbu mask and handed it to him.
"Here." Sakura said.
"Thats it? No speech?" Sasuke asked.
"Im supose to. However your performance was bad. The only reason you got blood from me was because I'm not allowed to be as hard this year. We need more Anbus." Sakura answered coldly as she healed herself.
"What do you mean my perfomance was horible?" Sasuke asked astonished.
"You were alert but slow. I managed to get blood from you faster. And you were irational. You attacked without any source of plan. If you do that in an Anbu mission. You're dead. Your hand to hand combat isn't perfected yet. And I managed to put a kunai to your throat. If I was a real opponent then I wouldn't have hesitated to kill you." Sakura said and opened the door. "None the less, you got blood so get out." She said in a monotone voice. Sasuke stared at her in disbelief. The Sakura he once knew, never would have said that to him. She would have congratulated him. However he now understands that, that Sakura died the moment he left her.
"Okay." Sasuke whispered.

The big black door opened up as Sasuke Uchiha left the room. Another Anbu mask appeared at the table. And Sakura was back at her spot.
"Naruto Uzumaki. Please enter the room." Garra announced. Tsunade looked at him.
'Please dont take the bait Naruto.' Tsunade thought.
Naruto walked in and the door closed behind him.
"Woah!" He yelled. His voice echoed throughout the room.
'Loud.' Sakura noted.
"Hello! Come out and lets fight Sakura!" Naruto yelled.
'Irrational' Sakura noted once more.
Naruto looked around and saw the Anbu mask.
"Hey! She left the mask here. I can just take it without hurting her." Naruto said out loud. He grabbed the mask and made his way to the black door. He tried opening it but it wouldn't open.
"Hey! I got the mask!! Can you let me out now?" Naruto yelled.

Behind the door...
"Do you think he'll pass the first test?" Garra asked Tsunade.
"With Naruto, there's no way of telling. But I'm hoping he makes it." Tsunade answered.
"Out of curiosity. What is her orders when someone takes the bait?" Garra asked.
"She's not to kill but badly injure." Tsunade answered.
"But we will have to take Naruto. Even if he does, correct? We both know his skills are needed in certain cases." Garra said to her. She looked at the door for a moment and nodded her head.
"Yes, I've talked to her about that. We figured Naruto would take the bait. But he will still go on with the second exam. If he passed that, then Sakura will have to give him the mask." Tsunade explained. Just then they heard yelling from inside the room.
"I got the mask! Can you open the door now?" Naruto yelled from inside. Garra sweat dropped and Tsunade shook her head.

Back in the room....
Sakura gave him the stink eye and appeared silently behind him. She pulled him by his clothes and threw him across the room. The mask flew out of his hands and Sakura caught it.
"Ahhh!" He yelled as he hit the wall. Sakura glared at him and threw a kunai beside his head. Naruto didnt move out of the way,and the kunai  ended up pinning him to the wall.
'Low alert and slow.' Sakura noted.
"Sakura! You could have killed me!" Naruto yelled. Sakura only glared. She took the string attached to the kunai and yanked it back to her hand.
"Alright! Lets do this!" Naruto yelled and prepared his battle stand.