Chapter 6

While Sakura and Shikamaru were travelling to their mission Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto stayed in the village to wait for her to come back.
"Do you guys want some ramen?" Naruto asked.
"Sure Naruto, we've got nothing else to do." Kakashi answered and they continued to walk to Ichiraku's Ramen.
"Hey old man!" Naruto yelled when he entered the restaurant.
"Well if it isn't my favorite customer!" The owner of the shop announced.
"3 bowls of delicious ramen please!" Naruto ordered and took a seat with Kakashi and Sasuke.
While they waited for their ramen 2 Jounins came up to them.
"We heard you were back, I just didn't believe it." A brown haired girl said.
"Tenten?" Naruto wondered.
"The one and only!" Tenten said as she raised both her hands.
"Bushy Brow!" Naruto yelled when he saw him come in.
"Hello Naruto! The power of youth has been kind to you!" He said with a thumbs up.
"Hello Lee, it's certainly nice to see you again." Kakashi greeted.
"Hey Sasuke, how ya been?" Tenten asked. Sasuke looked up and gave Tenten and Lee a nod.
"Have you guys seen her yet?" Lee asked the 3 guys as he and Tenten took a seat next to them.
"Yes we have. Do you know what happened to her?" Kakashi asked worriedly.
"What do you mean?" Tenten asked said.
"She isn't the same Sakura we knew before we left." Naruto mumbled sadly.
"Of course she isn't! You two dissapeared without a word to look for Sasuke. And Sasuke left her out cold before leaving!" Tenten bellowed. Lee gace Tenten a patt on the back to calm her down.
"Tenten's right. You left when she needed you the most. You broke her heart when she was most vulnerable. Who wouldn't become cold after that?" A voice said from behind them. They all turned around to see a pale man with black hair.
"Sai?" Kakashi wondered.
"Hello Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke. Glad to have you back." He said and gave a smile. "Anyway, have you seen Sakura and Shikamaru?" He asked.
"They went on whats suppose to be a 4 month mission." Naruto said.
"So they will be back tomorrow morning." Sai said and nodded. "Okay, well I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said and left.
"I still don't get how they could complete a 4 month mission in 1 day." Sasuke asked. 
"Perhaps you'll understand during the Anbu try-out." Lee said.
"Anbu try-out?" Naruto said and took a bite of his ramen.
"Its when those who have been training to become an Anbu try go through obsticles to see if they can complete it and become an official Anbu." Kakashi explained.
"Why is Sakura going to be there?" Sasuke asked.
"Because the last thing they have to defeat is her." Tenten said.
"But if they beat her wouldn't that mean she isnt as strong as everyone is making her out to be?" Naruto asked.
"They can't beat her. Their main objective is to get a scratch on her. If they can do that. They'll pass for sure." Tenten exclaimed.
"Yes, last year it was only Tenten, Temari, and I that succeded to put a cut on her. My scratch only dropped a single blood drop." Lee said sadly.
"I accidentaly gave her a scratch on her cheek. She was not happy but I succeded none the less!" Tenten said cheerfully.
"When is it?" Sasuke asked.
"It is a week after tomorrow. It will be at Shadow and Blood Blossom's Training ground." Lee answered.
"We'll be there!" Naruto yelled and jumped up. "I'm gonna go home and sleep, I really missed the ramen here!"
"We should get going too. We have to train early for the test tomorrow." Tenten said. She and Lee bowed and left Kakashi and Sasuke.

"Hey Shika!" Sakura hissed.
"Yah?" Shikamaru whispered back. They were currently hiding behind trees and constantly moving.
"How many do you spot?" Sakura asked.
"I see 5 outside. We can take them out from bellow sneak in." Shikamaru suggested.
"We dont know how many are in there." Sakura replied.
"Dont worry about that. I brought plenty supplies that can take a herd of them!" Shikamaru commented with a laugh.
"Fine. I'll take the guards around them and you get the villagers out of here." Sakura said as she sunk in the ground. Shikamaru nodded and moved towards the village gates.
Out of nowhere the 5 guards outside the gate were dragged into the ground. And Sakura appeared above them. She signaled her partner to move closer as she snuck in the gates.
Unfortunately when she stepped through, an alarm sounded. Sakura stayed calm as she was surrounded by rougue ninjas. Shikamaru's first instinct was to go help her but when he looked at her he saw something. Sakura was constantly tapping her foot to the right.
"Is she nervous?" Shikamaru thought. But when he looked around her area he saw an open metal door. Then he looked back at Sakura's tapping foot. It kept tapping to the right side where the open door was.
When he got her signal he shaped his shadown into an thumbs up. Then he swiftly went underground and moved to the open door.

"Took you long enough Shikamaru!" Sakura thought as she saw the thumbs up of his shadow. She spun in a circle and quickly counted how many ninjas there were.
"I need to keept 2 of them alive. So how do I kill the rest with out killing all?" She thought to herself.
"Listen here missy. I dont know who you think you are but you just entered the wrong territory!" A ninja yelled out to her. They all nodded their heads and pointed a weapon at her.
'If I do a Cherry Blossom punch then it will just push them back. What if I do a 360 with my swords? Cha! I'll do that!'
Sakura smiled under her Dragon mask. As she readied her battle stance she took out two shiny and newly groomed swords.
"Weapon! Attack!" One of the ninjas yelled when he saw her pull out her swords. They all attacked her at once which was what she was hoping. They completely fell for the trap. Sakura spun in a circle with swords out. Any ninja that came close to 20 inches are beheaded.
Shikamaru watched her while he freed the villagers.
"Man! I hope she knows how to stop." He hoped
Underneath the mask Sakura was smiling. The though of how easy this mission was bored her out of her mind. But thanks to these ninjas, its completely out of her mind.
"Oy! Leave some to take home!" Shikamaru yelled from outside the gate. She looked around and saw about 15 more ninjas alive but cut. She put one sword away and slowly walked to the 15 injured rogues.
"Let's play a game! Who ever can stand up and pick up one of 13 of these Cherry Blossom flowers can live." She said calmly. She laid out 13 cherry blossom flowers next to her.