6

Percy p.o.v

Wow we just met a god, like a real goddess. She wasn't scary but more just relaxed she made me feel happy but also anxious and scared but why am I complaining free ride.

The truck was full of old props, like some dining stuff, a gigantic white lion and a massive box filled with costumes and rugs, plus Other broken things. Light was creeping in so Annabeth and I grabbed old rugs and made to makeshift beds. We sat and waited as the engine started to rumble and with a jerk we were moving.

"Percy" "Yeah Annabeth" "have we got any food"  she looked at me an I could tell she was really hungry. "Umm I we have limbs" I joked but she just smiled lightly and rolled her eyes. "Sorry Annabeth no we don't" I ruffled through the bags but I couldn't see anything. I uncapped riptide and it glowed faintly. I looked through the bottom of the bag and was shocked to find a bag of blue jelly beans. "Yes we have something " I exclaimed and ripped the bag out. "BLUE FOOD" I yelled triumphantly. Annabeth started laughing and grabbed the packet for me. She got up swiftly and ran to hide and I put followed in pursuit. I was laughing like a maniac "come out wise girl" I teased and snuck through old dusty  props. Small giggle rang out from behind me and I looked up, and there she  at on top of the white lion and was laughing at me. "Get down stupid" I called out and tried to jump up. "Never, you will never have the blue food" she teased and climbed higher on to prop lion. I manage to get a leg up on the lions back and pulled myself over. I looked into her grey eyes and she had to into laughter in them. She waved the finger at me like come and  get me from the head of the lion, ist just made me laugh more . I adjusted myself in the middle and crawled towards her. "No stay back" she was kicking out at me and was blinded with tears from laughing. "I'm gonna get ya" I called and grabbed her foot. " Ahh no" she called and was pushed to the edge. She was holding to yelled beans out threatening to drop them. I caught her other kicking  leg and leaned over her knees. She looked back at me and I felt a rush of blood to my face and head, warmth spread through my fingertips and i gave a shrill giggle. Annabeth saw her chance, She lifted her knees to my chest and used her feet to judo flip me over top of her in off the lions head.

BANG

I laying on the floor in a daze. "Oh my gods , Percy please be okay". I registered that Annabeth was straddling me, I could feel the weight of her hips on my lower stomach, it made butterfly's set flight inside me, I gave a stupid grin. "It's Okay I'm really fine" I reassured and tried to sit-up but my head ached. "Yeah you hit the ground.....really hard,you have been out for almost ten minutes" Annabeth looked scared, I put my hand to her back and said "I'm really fine, now please help me over to the bed".

I got up with lots of help from Annabeth. Every time she touched me I felt my heart beat quicken, bolts of energy surge through me and I wanted to reached out and hug her, touch her, kiss her. I was caught blushing by Annabeth a few times and every time we both looked away quickly.  "Blue jelly bean" Annabeth and opened the bag and was giving me a handful.

"Oh gods yes" I snatched some and quickly ate them, so many good memories from blue food. "Percy I'm ..... I'm really sorry about flipping you off the lion". She looked down at her feet, our backs against the wall, props all around us. Her hand was so close to mine.

"It no problem Annabeth it was so cool" I said and smiled at her. She gave out a laugh and pointed at me, "what's wrong" I said and smiled at her again. "Your teeth are stained blue" she said and giggled into her hand. "Hahah very funny wise girl" I said but I also couldn't help but find her giggle cute. She reached up and let out her hair, the golden curls falling all around her face.

"You should wear you hair out more often" I said. Annabeth looked over at me quickly and blushed, "why" she asked and looked away. "You know why" I said and inched closer. "Why seaweed brain" she looked back at me again and held my gaze. "Because you look cute with your hair out" I pushed the words out and let them sit in the air. "Thanks but I'm not cute or pretty" she said and lost my gaze. "You are Annabeth, your so pretty" I didn't know why i was doing it but it was the truth . Annabeth reached over, I though she was going to hug me but she just grabbed a jelly bean and riptide, she uncapped my pen again and golden light fell around us. "Percy why are you saying these thing, your just lying to make me feel better"  her voice shook gently,she looked away. "Just look at me Annabeth" I said and she turned and looked me dead in the eyes. "Your have the most amazing eyes, you face is a perfect oval, you have such cute freckles and the way how you can see your dimples when you smile can make any heart melt, you are smart and beautiful and Amazing, I... I couldn't imagine anyone more Gorgeous" the words fell out, Annabeth reddened but kept looking at me. "You mean that" she said. "How could I not" I whispered. My hand went to her face and I tucked her  a silky strand behind her ear. I pulled my hand away when she caught my wrist, her fingers curled around mine, she let my hand cup her face. My heart was beating like a drum, I leaned forward, her cheek was so soft, her eyes sparkled in the golden light, her lips ... are so perfect. Our faces are so close, i held her gaze it for a second, wanted to remember all the features of her face. I leaned in and kissed her cheek, "Hey Seaweed brain" she whispers in my ear. "Yeah Wisegirl"  I pulled my lips away from her cheek and stared back into her eyes. I moved towards and our lips met. My heart was going to explode, her lips were so soft and warming. Her hands went into my hair and my hand when to her neck. We both leaned in and everything felt so right. I never wanted it to end. Finally after about a million years of gentle kissing We both pulled away. I was breathless a whole new light was shone over her, Annabeth , my wise girl. We didn't speak. We both lay down to sleep. I held Annabeth in my arms, her body fit against mine like she was my missing puzzle piece.  I Could feel our hearts beating as one, I Don't know when I fell asleep but I was so amazing I couldn't even care.