18

Percy:

A set of Grecian style clothing sat in front of me. I felt paranoid but I changed into them. It was a perfect fit, I felt like my father Poseidon, Except if he wore this he would look regal and handsome and I looked like a toddler in a white jumpsuit.

A helmet, yet again Grecian. It looked like the one we used at camp but it didn't have a plume of horse hair, it was smooth. I put that on my head as well. Some simple armour which was strong and light, through those on too.

Finally, a bag. A hip bag containing three golden apples. I Tied the bag to my waist. I was ready for what ever was about to happen.

 I was ready for what ever was about to happen

Annabeth:

A pair of tight arms wrapped Around me from behind. I kicked and hit trying to get free. The person tried to muffle me, she put her hand over my mouth, I bit into her hand, a metallic gush of blood flooded my mouth making me gag.

"HEYY STOP THAT LITTLE FIGHTER".

I screamed as loud as I could, then I my foot connected hard with a shin.

"Uhh I'm just gonna"

SMACK

THE WOMANS HAND CONNECTED WITH MY TEMPLE. I instantly saw blackness.

If I keep getting knocked out, what affect will it have on my health, like will I have the wear glasses and marry a brick.

I woke up in another room. This time it had no mirror and the door was covered in locks. I walked around the room trying to find weak points, nothing.

I looked over towards the table that was in the middle of the room. I walked up to the table.

On the table sat two long hunting knives with calf straps. I wasn't gonna pass up a new weapon. And a piece of paper.

With these knives you will kill the challenger you must race. If you don't not obey, the small girl will pay.

I swear on the Styx that if they hurt Lita I will destroy them.

I was putting together the puzzle and now I know who has been keeping me. I think they are the Amazons, for those who don't know; man killing woman warriors who just maybe run Amazon. The reason why they have kidnapped us I don't know, and what they are going to do I also don't know. I really don't like not knowing.

A small shuddered came form the door. Like lightning I turned and drew the daggers strapped to my calves. Someone was standing at the door.