14

Percy:

We arrived in Dallas at about four in the morning. Annabeth was fast asleep and same with Lita. I stopped in a fast food restaurant parking lot and then the waves of sleep fell over me.

A girl in a cage was screaming for help, she was slowly disappearing, like she was melting.

"Please, please, I want my father. Just let me out.

"Shut up you little puddle." I woman smacked the cage bars and sneered at the girl. At first I though it was a female Ares but as I got a closer look she was different. I couldn't remember her name.

The water nymph cried in the corner and the angry woman spat on the ground at her feet. I watched as the angry lady walked away from the cages and kicked open a  heavy metal door. As the door swung shut I caught a glimpse of sign.

The Mc Clelland Gun Shop.

"Percy wake up"

Annabeth's gorgeous gray eyes swept my awaking form. I bolted up. I was exited to tell them the information from my dream.

"I know where to go to find Ares man cave."

"You sure seaweed brain"

"I just had a dream and I saw the water nymph."

"where is this so called place."

"Mc Clelland gun shop"

"Sure sounds like a man cave".

Annabeth pulled out her map and surveyed it. "No sign of a gun shop on here".

Lita was silently waiting in the back. "What if we just go and grab one from the fast food place". Lita point at the burger shop behind us.

"Good idea Lita lets go". With that the two girls departed.

I lay back and though about Annabeth. I still really like her, I trust her with my life and I would die for her. I also feel that romantic relationship too. When I around her I feel giddy and happy. She is so smart, smarter than I will ever be and I want to hear her voice every day.

I decided to start up the car. I started up but the small car made a an alarming death rattle and started to smoke. No point blowing my self up, I have a nymph to save.

I jumped out of the car and found Annabeth and Lita leaving the shop. Annabeth glanced up at me and frowned. "Let me guess the car has died". "Yep" "I think the gods are trying to tell us they hate us." "Thats obvious".

Next thing I knew all three of us were walking in the 11:00 morning sun. The gun shop was located. On a smaller side street called Jupiter road that was luckily a few blocks away.

We stood at the door. This was going to look strange. Three grubby young kids walking into a gun shop at 11, Very strange.

Annabeth pushed open the door. A wide array of guns and other weapons were shining on display. The counter was empty and no sounds were present.

"Okay wise girl,what's the plan".

"Stealthy seaweed brain, we are going to get the nymph and get out with finding any war gods."

"I like it". I reached down and gave Annabeth's hand a small squeeze.

"Hey guys look at this" Lita called out. She was standing by a gun cabinet and was holding a small handgun.