Part 5

Waking up the following morning, Lindsey yawned and stretched in Stevie's bed. She wasn't with him. Rolling over to her side of the bed, he checked the time on her alarm clock and saw it was after 9 am. He couldn't remember the last time he slept so long nor the last time Stevie woke up that early. Guessing she was downstairs already, Lindsey got out of bed and went to the bathroom. The door was closed, but he didn't think anything of it and opened it.

"Shit, Stevie, I'm sorry!" Lindsey apologized immediately, but Stevie just shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." She said, wrapping a towel around herself as she stepped out of the shower.

"I... I haven't seen you in a while."

"Extra fat and a couple more stretchmarks, Linds." She gave him a weak smile, standing in front of the mirror, she took her hairbrush.

"You know that I don't like it when you talk about yourself that way." Lindsey frowned, stepping closer to her.

"It's true."

Bravely, he reached for the knot she made and let it loose, causing the towel to fall down on the floor in a heap. Standing behind her, he placed his hands on her shoulders, squeezing gently.

"You never realized how beautiful you are, Steph. Not even when we were young, not when every man fell to your feet." He spoke softly, pressing a kiss to the back of her neck. His hands traveled down her arms, lacing his fingers through hers. He let go, resting his palms on her hips. "Every time you walk buy, sashaying your hips, I salivate." Moving his hands up her sides, he slid his arms around her, hugging her close. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body. I love every inch of you." His palms cupped her breasts, giving them not a very gently squeeze. She moaned, leaning back into him more. "You're beautiful, Stephanie. You're so beautiful, baby." He whispered in her ear, nipping her neck. One of his hands sneaked lower and in between her legs. She arched her back, closing her eyes. She screamed at herself from the inside to make him stop, but she didn't manage to get the words out. "Gorgeous..." He said as two of his fingers made slow circles against her. "Always have been, always will be." He told her, leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her shoulder. He felt her fingers close around his wrist of the arm that was wrapped around her. The tighter her grip became, the closer he knew she was. "Come for me, baby." He encouraged her, looking at their reflection in the mirror. She parted her lips in a moment and he used the opportunity to kiss her, turning her face to his with his free hand, swallowing her moans as she climaxed against his hand. Their lips remained locked as she stilled, until she came down from the highest high, only he could ever make her experience. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked up at, her breathing heavy.

"It's been too long." She admitted, leaning into him as he supported her. "I haven't... I haven't been with anyone since you."

"I'm glad to hear it." He smirked, kissing the tip of her nose. "Although, your body should be worshiped daily. However, I'm happy, some loser didn't get to witness what I just did."

She chuckled, shaking her head at him. "You're so selfish." Stevie said, turning in his arms as hers wrapped around his neck. "It's not that I was keeping myself for you, you know. I'm just too old to try and get laid these days. Too much effort."

"Sweetheart, if only you let a man in, nobody would turn you down." Lindsey gave her a look, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

She disagreed. "No, that's what you think. You're the only one who still finds me attractive."

"Bullshit." He shook his head. "At least one other man comes to my mind right this second." Lindsey sighed. "And he'll be here soon."

Stevie smirked, standing on her tiptoes as she spoke against his lips, before kissing them. "Do I sense some jealousy?"

"Always." Lindsey nodded. "That's who I am, right? Jealous, obsessive and possessive."

"But you can't get jealous, Linds." She said and it was true.

"Doesn't mean I don't get jealous." He shrugged, moving his hands to her ass, he gave her a slap.

"Hey!"

"You know, you like it." He winked. "I wish we could remain like this for the rest of the day, but-"

"Everyone's coming over shortly." Stevie nodded her head, a heavy sigh passing through her lips. "Maybe we can pick up where we've left off later."