Part 10

Running the backs of his fingers along the curve of her side, Lindsey pressed a kiss to Stevie's shoulder. He knew he probably shouldn't try and wake her up, but they didn't have a lot of time to be alone. The house would be filled in just a couple of hours and he wanted to have her to himself for even if only a little while.

"Steph." He whispered in her ear, brushing her hair aside. He left a couple more kisses on her neck, causing her to stir.

She groaned first, then yawned opening her eyes slowly. She searched for his hand and tightened his arm around her middle. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Lindsey echoed, laying his head on her pillow.

"Why are you up so early?"

"It's not early for me." She felt him shrug.

They lay together in silence, enjoying the quiet moment. Lindsey didn't want to dampen the mood, but he wanted to let her know. "I'm going home tonight."

She shouldn't have been surprised, she wasn't expecting anything else. "I understand."

"I wish, I-"

"Lindsey, don't." She said, rolling onto her other side to face him. "You don't have to explain yourself to me. I know I only get to borrow you for some time." She smiled sadly at him. "It's enough."

"Last night was amazing." He wanted to change the subject, cupping her cheek, he brushed the pad of his thumb over her cheek. "Special."

"It was." Stevie agreed with a small nod of her head. "I need to take a shower." She said, she wasn't ready for such heavy pillow talk.

"May I join you?"

"If you like." She shrugged, getting out of bed.

Adjusting the water the way she preferred, Stevie stepped it and let the water fall down on her. A few drops landed on Lindsey and he hissed.

"Jesus, woman! Why do you always insist on getting a third degree burn?" He reached to make it a little cooler.

Stevie laughed, looking at him. "It's my shower. There's another bathroom, you know." She smirked, but Lindsey didn't leave.

Taking the shampoo from her, he poured a generous amount in the palm of his hand. "Turn around." He ordered her.

She relaxed immediately, when his fingers slid into her hair. "That feels so good." She sighed, closing her eyes.

"Good." He nodded to himself, making sure he did a thorough job.

After rinsing the shampoo out of her hair, Lindsey took the shower gel. He grinned, causing her to roll her eyes. "You're such a guy."

"What can I say? I enjoy getting my hands on a woman. Especially one as sexy as you are." He winked and before she could reply, he touched her, making her moan softly when his palms paid careful attention to her chest.

There was not a spot on her body he didn't attend to. He couldn't resist running his hands over her behind, pulling her closer to his front. Her palms settled on his shoulders and she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. Soon she found herself pressed against the tiled wall of the shower. It felt cold against her skin, but she didn't mind. Lifting her leg up and around his waist, he made sure there was no gap separating them. He brought a hand in between them and ran his fingers through her center. She pushed herself from the wall and into his touch.

"More." She begged, holding onto him tightly.

He wasn't going to deny her, slipping two fingers inside her with ease. Her palm closed around his erection, stroking him slowly yet firmly. He pressed his forehead against hers, sighing. "I want you." He said.

"Have me." She replied, locking their eyes.

Spinning her around, she placed her hands on the wall and he pushed her back down a little. Spreading her legs apart with his own he stood in between them and pushed himself fully inside her. Gripping her hips, he started moving fast and maybe a little too rough. It was nothing like the previous night. It was passionate, primal even, both of them breathing heavily, and it was over quick, but it was exactly what they needed to wash away the memories of falling in love with each other again.

"Well..." Stevie began, unsure what she was going to say.

"Yeah." Lindsey nodded, letting out a deep breath. Grabbing the shampoo bottle again, he said. "Turn around."

She laughed, but she didn't object.