how you meet

Harry- you were sorted into Gryffindor as well. You were really nervous when you were standing with the other first years. He seemed to notice and smiled at you.
"It'll be fine, promise." He said.
"Okay." You replied with a shy smile. He was called before you. He nodded to you and sat on the stool. After he was sorted it was your turn. You walked up and smiled at him.
"Difficult." The hat said. "It appears that you have qualities for all four houses." You gasped and turned to Dumbledore. He looked intrigued, sitting up to watch you carefully.
"Please be Gryffindor." You muttered.
"Gryffindor? But you could be in Slytherin, or Ravenclaw." The hat said.
"Or Hufflepuff." Hagrid called.
"Or Hufflepuff." The hat said.
"Gryffindor." You mumbled again.
"Well in case it better be Gryffindor." The hat cheered. Gryffindor again erupted in cheers. You smiled and skipped to the Gryffindor table. Draco Malfoy sent you a smirk as you brushed passed him causing you to blush. You sat in between Harry and Hermione.
"I'm Hermione Granger." She greeted.
"Y/N  Y/L/N, nice to meet you." You replied. You turned to Harry began talking about the muggle world.
"Yeah well my parents are both dead." You said.
"Me too." He replied. "I live with my horrible muggle aunt and uncle."
"I live with my brother. He works in Hogsmede." You replied. "We don't have a big house, I sleep on the couch."
"I sleep in a cupboard." He said. You giggled at him. You bonded and became really close after that.

Ron- (remember you're harry now) you sat in the carriage alone. You didn't know anyone there and you weren't ready to make friends yet, it's all to new. As you were gazing out the window a red headed boy knocked on the door.
"Sorry, do you mind. Everywhere else is full."
"Oh please sit." You replied with a smile.
"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley." The boy said.
"I'm Y/N, Y/N Potter." You replied.
"WHOA! Is it true. Do you really have the... the?" He spoke quickly.
"The what?" You asked.
"The scar?" He replied. You smiled and pulled back your fringe.
"Yeah." You replied.
"Wicked." He said. You began to discuss the muggle world, he started to talk about the wizarding world. When a trolley with food came by.
"Anything off the trolley?" The witch asked.
"No thanks... I'm all set." Ron said pulling out a sandwich.
"We'll take the lot!" You said pulling out some galleons. You ate and laughed.
"Wanna see me do magic?" He asked you nodded. He pulled his wand out when a girl walked in.
"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy name Neville's lost one?" She asked.
"No!" Ron snapped.
"Are you doing magic? Let's see then!" She said waltzing in. Ron cleared his throat, waving his wand at his pet rat, Scabbers
"Sunshine daisies, butter mellow... turn this stupid fat rat yellow." Sparks flew it and shocked the rat, causing it to squeak loudly.
"It's not a very good spell." She said. "I've only tried a few simple ones myself. For example Oculus Repairo." She said pointing her wand at your glasses.
"That's better isn't it! Holy cricket you're Y/N Potter! I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" She asked quickly, turning to Ron.
"Ron Weasley, now please leave." Ron said causing you to giggle. Hermione glared and said.
"Well you better change into your robes."
"That's was... interesting." You said and you both broke out into laughter.

Neville: you were standing with all the other first years on the steps. McGonagall had just walked back in to the hall.
"So it's true then!" A boy with slicked back blonde hair spoke. "What they're saying on the train. Y/N Potter has come to Hogwarts."
"Y/N Potter?" People started to whisper.
"This is Crabbe and Goyle." He said nodding to the two big boys behind him. "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron sniggered behind you.
"Think my name is funny do you? No need to ask yours!" Draco spat. "Red hair and a hand me down robe! You must be a Weasley." Ron turned a shade of scarlet and looked to the ground.
"You soon find out that some Wizarding families are better then others Potter!" Draco spat. "Don't wanna go making friends with the wrong sort! I can help you there!" He extended his hand out to you.
"I think we can be friends if you apologise!" You say.
"What?" He replied. You shrugged and turned away.
"Fine! I uh am uh sorry." Draco muttered. You smiled and turned back to him.
"Wasn't so hard was it?" You asked then leaned closer to his ear. "By the way I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." You turned around back to Ron. You saw a boy with a round face, you smiled and waved at him. He blushed and stumbled back into someone else. Others laughed, you just nodded your head to him. After you were sorted, you sat next to Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom.
"Hello." You smiled to him. "Nice to meet you I'm Y/N Potter."
"N Neville." He replied.
"I don't really know a lot about the wizard world, maybe you could tell me?" You asked. And of course the two of you became very close!