Seamus Imagine

this one sucks

"I think we should break up." The words cut like daggers to her heart. She loved him with everything she had. She didn't choose for her life to be this way, she didn't choose to be cursed like this, but she is and he just couldn't handle it.
"W why?" Y/N asked.
"My mum thinks it's best for us." Seamus said. "You're too much trouble and a liar."
"But, you know that's not true." Y/N spoke to him with pleading eyes. She searched for some sort of regret on but he didn't have any, at least not any written on his face.
"I don't know what to believe Y/N." Seamus said. "The prophet says a lot."
"So you're going to believe the prophet over me, you're girlfriend?" She snapped.
"Well my mum thinks this is best." Seamus said. "She's read the papers."
"Yeah, what do you think?" She asked.
"Well... I think you're not telling me the truth, I'm your boyfriend you can trust me!" Seamus snapped. Everyone started to listen into them. The whole common room was silent. "Or have you forgotten about me?"
"You know what was happening! You know what had happened! Besides Dumbledore-"
"I don't care what he's got to say!" Seamus said. "It's all over the prophets."
"Why don't you believe me?" She asked.
"Because of what's being said! That's all my mum reads and talks about! You, being a liar." Seamus snapped.
"We go on then, go read the prophet then like your stupid mother!" She snapped back.
"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT!" Seamus yelled.
"OI OI OI!" Ron's voice boomed from the portrait hole was he walked in. "What's going on here."
"Do you actually believe what she's saying?" Seamus asked.
"Yeah I do! Maybe you should too, seeing as you're her boyfriend mate." Ron said.
"Oh! If you know what's best for her then maybe you should date her!" Seamus snapped.
"Then you can go back to you're stupid mum! Bet she misses her mess up if a child!" She boomed, Ron holding her back.
"Least I have a mum aye!" Seamus yelled. Everything went dead. Y/N huffed and stormed out of the portrait hole. Seamus sighed and wiped his face.
"You're an asshole!" Hermione's yelled from the portrait hole. "She's been through hell! And you couldn't even support her!" Seamus pushed passed her. Running down the hall, following her fast steps. He caught up to her. She sat, curled in a ball, knees to her chest. The tears streaming down her face as she rested in the corner.
"Y/N." He said softly.
"G go away." She sniffled.
"No." He replied. "I'm an idiot. I should have never ever said that. I do believe you. I'm just scared." He walked closer to her and knelt down.
"You mean everything to me. I don't want to lose you. You're right. Me mums been very stupid. Why would you lie about this?" Seamus spoke softly. She stayed silent. It was hard for her not to just jump and and kiss him, but she couldn't let him off that easy.
"Please forgive me, I'll even stay back this Christmas!" Seamus said.
"But, t this is the year all your f family is going to be together." She said quickly. "Don't stay f for me, I know what this m means to you."
"Exactly! It means so much to me. But so do you!" He said, grabbing her small hands and holding them tight. "I want you to know how much... how much I... I love you." She looked up at him, in his eyes.
"I love you too." She replied. She stood up and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, holding her close to his chest.
"You're everything to me." Seamus smiled.
He kissed her lips softly. "And I believe you."