what their family thinks

short and stupid-like me
word count-600+

Harry-The Dursley's don't like you very much. They think that anyone that knows Harry and chooses to associate with him is scum. They also think that because you don't have a great living situation you're useless. But, Dudley is nice to you. He in fact tells his parents off if they insult you.
"This was a lovely dinner. Thank you Petunia." You smiled to her. Vernon and Petunia exchanged glances.
"I'm sure it's much better then what you'd get at home." Petunia said while grabbing your plate.
"Don't you dare talk to her like that." Harry snapped. "She's-
"Leave her alone!" Dudley yelled. "She's not hurting you or me! She's nice and she's Harry's girlfriend so at least play nice!"
"Dudley-" Vernon started. Dudley glared at his father, his hands scrunched in the table.
"Be nice or I'll have a fit and everyone would think that there's something wrong with me!" Dudley said. Harry grinned next to you, Dudley smiled at you while you nodded to Petunia and Vernon triumphantly.

Sirius LOVES you! Remus ADORES you. It's so cute. Harry loves taking you over to the house because they just shower you with attention.
"Oh y/n I heard that you got a perfect score in your exams." Remus said as you were sitting and eating together.
"You did!" Sirius grinned happily. "Look Remus! Harry is dating a girl that gorgeous and smart!" Harry grinned at the three of you all taking together.
"I got lucky." Harry smiled and kissed your forehead.

Ron-The Weasleys LOVE YOU! Mrs Weasley is always talking about you and when you'll come over, Mr Weasley loves to talk to you and your knowledge about the muggle world. Bill and Charlie think you're really cool, too cool for Ron, Percy likes how smart you are, the Twins think you're hilarious and Ginny loves to gossip with you.
"HEY! She's my girlfriend ya know!" Ron says constantly when you're over.

Neville-his grandma doesn't really have much of an opinion. She only really judges you in how you dress. She's really rude but apparently, from what Neville has said is that she really likes you. You're yet to see that.
"She does! I promise!" Neville said.
"Okay I'll believe you when scroots fly!"

Draco-Lucius doesn't like the idea that Draco is buying things for you or 'wasting time and energy' on you. Narcissa thinks you're very sweet and likes when you're over because she sees how you really bring the light out in Draco. Sometimes she invites you over when she knows Lucius won't be there, she likes how cherry you are.

Seamus-His parents just think that it's cool that he has a girlfriend. Like that someone chooses to spend time with him. They also like that you're smarter then him, they want you to make him smarter.

Fred-Weasley's love you and actually always hint at a Wedding. Mrs Weasley mentions it constantly! While everyone else ads little points here and there.
"This is delicious Mrs Weasley." You said.
"Thank you dear. You know if you like it so much I could make it at your wedding." She had a sly grin on her face.
"MUM!" Fred yelled.

George-They really like that he has someone other then Fred to talk to. They think you're a delight and love having you over because he pulls less pranks. They like how you comfort him and centre him.

Oliver-his parents love you. They only talk about you when you're over. They literally ignore Oliver.
"Wow our boy dating you!" His dad would say.
"Well your boy is pretty great." You would reply.
"'Of as great as you." His mum would cheer.