Lies pt 1-Ron imagine

word count 1300+

Ron had been moody for the past few days. Y/n ignored it, trying to be nice, trying to stay calm but he wasn't making it easy. Y/n didn't know exactly what he was angry about. She asked Hermione, who didn't know either.
"Well maybe it's his time of the month." Seamus interrupted. Y/n chuckled along with Dean, Hermione rolled her eyes.
"It's weird, because he usually talks to me about anything, but now... I don't know." Y/n said. There was a small grunt behind them and they all turned to look up. Ron was standing behind Y/n, an annoyed expression on his face.
"Ron." Y/n smiled. "Join us, breakfasts really good today." He slowly sat down, adding food to his plate angrily.
"What's wrong?" Y/n mumbled to him.
"Nothing." He muttered back. Y/n felt annoyed, why wouldn't he talk to her? What's this about, she thought.
"You can talk to me Ron." She added.
"I don't want to talk!" Ron snapped and threw his knife and fork down. "So stop asking!" He stood up and stomped off.
"Aww poor Potter, er' weasels sad." Draco mocked in a babies voice. Y/n stood up and followed him out.
"Ron!" She called as he ran up the hallway. "Ron!" He ran quickly towards the ROR. Ron stood at the wall, until it magically turned into a small door. He walked through, Y/n ran in quickly behind him. Inside was a big room, it had a warm feeling, a big bed with red and gold bed sheets, muggle gaming systems, fridges of food. It was basically a man cave. Ron sighed and flopped onto the bed.
"Ron." Y/n called. He jumped up quickly.
"Merlin! You scared me!" He snapped. She chuckled and leaned against the door.
"What is this?" She asked, looking around the room.
"It's my room, someplace bigger then home, just for me." Ron replied, Y/n walked in further as he spoke. She looked over at the wall in front of the bed and saw pictures of him and her taped to it, she smiled to herself.
"Okay, why'd you come here, now?" She asked.
"Wanted to be by myself!" He replied bitterly and brushed passed her to the fridge.
"Alright Ron! What is it? Who said what to you?" She asked.
"Nothing's wrong!" He snapped.
"I'm not an idiot Ron! I'm your girlfriend! You can talk to me, tell me your problems!" Y/n said angrily. "I help you fix them."
"Well you can't fix this one!" Ron barked, throwing the fridge door shut.
"What do you mean? What aren't you telling me?" Y/n asked.
"I know something, something you don't! And it's bad, very bad!" Ron said defeatedly as he sat on the bed, tossing the butter bear lazily on the table. Y/n caught it before it dropped, placing it down gently before turning back and seeing Ron, with his head in hands, whimpers coming out his mouth.
"Ron. What is it?" Y/n asked kneeling down in front of him. He looked up slowly and wiped his puffy pink eyes. He sniffled before looking into here eyes, then darted away.
"When I was t talking to Dumbledore l last week, he showed me s something. He didn't mean to I was eavesdropping because I came early to ask him about Prefect duties, anyway." Ron stuttered as he spoke. "I heard him talking with Snape, arguing more like and you were brought up."
"She's young, you can't force her to fight!" Snape yelled. Ron listened from the door.
"The matters of Y/n Potter's safety is none of your concern Severus." Dumbledore replied calmly.
"You're setting her up, like a pig for slaughter." Snape sneered.
"Since when have you had cared?" Dumbledore asked.
"Since I almost saw her die last year, she could've been like Diggory! And when I saw the fear in her eyes, Lily's eyes, I knew! This had to end!" Snape yelled.
"This is the only way! The only way for him to be stopped! She has to die." Dumbledore said very calmly.
"Everyone seems to die when you're involved!" Snape barked and walked over quickly to the door, yanking it open to see Ron. He jumped back quickly.
"Tell her Weasley." He muttered and walked off.
"Ah Mr Weasley." Dumbledore said.
"Sir what was that about? Y/n dying and all that." Dumbledore sighed.
"You heard? Well Mr Weasley, to put it simply she must die in order for Voldemort to die." He said. "It's very complicated and highly serious, so when she ready to know she will."
"Wha- anything else?" Y/n asked.
"No he just kept talking about Prefect duties." Ron replied.
"Ron... we'll figure this out! I promise." She said.
"It's just, I feel like I can't do anything to stop this! I feel pathetic y/n and this, this is your life we're talking about! Not wether or not you can play quidditch of be in the tournament! Your life." Ron said. "And, I love you! I don't want to lose you." She smiled while she drew circles in his knee.
"I love you too Ron." She replied, looking in his eyes. "Don't worry about me."
"I don't want to lose you!" He cried. He pulled her up in his lap, into a hug as he cried on her shoulder. She stroked his head, trying to calm his loud sobs and whimpers. The room was filled with Ron trying to catch his breath through his tears.
"I won't ever leave you Ron! There has to be a proper reason for this, but if... if I do have to, have to d did it's to stop him." Y/n spoke gently. Ron stayed quiet, his sobs lowered but his breathing was still uneven.
"Do you remember when we first met, how you bought all the lollies off the cart?" Ron asked quietly. Y/n turned to face him.
"Of course." She replied.
"That's when I first fell in love with you." Ron said. "Not because you bought me food, that did help, but because you didn't care that I couldn't buy it. That I didn't have money." Y/n smiled at him, he grinned back cheekily.
"I didn't care about money, and I still don't Ron." She said. "I just care about you."
"And r Ron, if I... die, I want you to know that I love you, I truly do." She said.
"I love you too, so much." Ron replied.

"Wait so he's known this whole time?" Sirius yelled.
"Shh!" Remus hissed. Secretly they had gotten together, the Hogshead was dead that day, perfect place.
"This is outrageous!" Hermione said. Y/n rolled her eyes, squeezing Ron's hand under the table, trying to hold in her anger.
"I won't allow it, I simply won't!" Sirius snapped. "Lies! All lies."
"Sirius be quiet! We'll figure this out!" Remus said.
"We? No I!" Y/n whisper yelled. "You're not suppose to know, I'm not suppose to know! So let ME figure this out slowly." Sirius opened his mouth to speak, but Remus put up a hand to shush him.
"She's right." He said.
"Then when I see you all next I'll come bearing news." She said. The kids stood up in front of the two adults. "I... I'm scared but, I'll figure this out."
"Please we can work this out together!" Sirius said. "All these lies."
"No, this is something I need to figure out, for myself." She said to them bravely. She turned quickly and walked out. Hermione close behind her.
"Y/n this is insane! You have to goto Dumbledore!" Hermione snapped.
"She can't!" Ron interrupted.
"No, I have to figure this out!" Y/n said, turning towers them before she walked up the hill, to Hogwarts.