i love you's

Harry-He told you he loved you first. You were ranting about something, and just talking, he was just watching you as you walked the halls.
"So I asked why she said that!" You said. Harry listened on and on until you had almost reached the dorm, quickly interrupting you with a kiss. You were shocked and didn't move.
"I love you, but merlin you talk!" Harry sniggered. You blushed and smiled not knowing what to say. Harry turned to the portrait and was about to walk in.
"I love you too!" You said as his back was turned. He smiled and led you into the common room.

Ron-The two of you were having an argument. It was so stupid! You had been partnered with Seamus, which was fine seeing as how you were dorm mates and friends! But Ron didn't like it. Ron wouldn't say why, but he was angry.
"Ron I honestly don't understand why you're upset!" You snapped.
"Because it's Seamus!" Ron replied angrily.
"So what?" You answered back. "He and I are friends!"
"I love you that's why!" Ron yelled! "And it's hard to see you go off with him!"
"I love you too, you idiot!" You smiled and hugged him.

Neville-You said it first.
"Neville, what if we took our relationship one step further?" You asked. Neville's breath caught in his throat.
"F further?" He stuttered.
"It's okay if you don't want too." You said and walked out the room, before stopping at the door. "I love you either way." You walked out and sat with Hermione. She was complaining about Potions, you weren't really paying attention just nodding along. Suddenly you heard loud footsteps and breathing and you saw red faces Neville in front of the you.
"I... love... you too!" He said causing you to smile and kiss him.

Draco-Both of you have had a hard life. His parents, your parents, Voldemort. You're both prone to panic attacks. Yes, the two of you aren't strangers to stress. You're always there for each other though. This time Draco was crying a lot.
"Draco, please talk to me!" You whispered.
"I just want to run away with you! I want to get away from these people. I just want to love you, and hold you and laugh with you!" He cried onwards.
"Draco I'm here, I love you." You replied.
"You don't understand how much I love you." Draco whimpered in your arms, you placed a small kiss on his head.

Seamus-You were in an argument.
"Well why don't you run off with someone better then me!" Seamus yelled. "Why are you still here with me?"
"Because you asshole!" You yelled. "I love you!"
"You, you what?" Seamus asked.
"I... I love y you." You stammered. He ran over and pulled you into a hug.
"I... I love you... so much." He mumbled.

Oliver-"Gosh you're beautiful." Oliver mumbled turning the golden ball in his hand, the one you caught merely hours before.
"Are you talking to me or the snitch?" You chuckled in response, cleaning up your room as you spoke.
"I love you more then Quidditch." Oliver said. "Much more." You stopped when you heard this, a smile crossed your face. Oliver got up and wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Don't you love me back?" He whispered.
"Hmmm?" You replied.
"Hmmm?" He repeated.
"Yes I guess I love you." You replied. He chuckled and kiss the top of you head.

Fred-You played a brilliant prank on Percy while you were staying over. You enchanted some of his books to start screaming anytime he opened them. Percy grabbed a book from the coffee table and sat down in his chair. He opened it and with shock fell over backwards as it seemed to have yelled out.
"THE HISTORY OF THE MYSTERY OF MAGIC!" It shouted. "CHAPTER ONE:THE EDUCATION!" He quickly shut it and held it to his chest.
"FRED, GEORGE!" He shouted. The twins and you sniggered from the stairs.
"God I love you!"! Fred smiled happily. You blushed madly. "I mean-"
"I love you too." You mumbled. He leaned down and kissed her.
"Ugh get a room!" George called.

George-It was your birthday. You didn't like to celebrate very much, but you were at the Weasley's so of course you had to. You woke up next to George, his arms around your waist. You smiled up at him.
"Mornin gorgeous, 'appy birthday." George said lazily.
"Thank you." You replied.
"I want to take you shopping." George said.
"It's okay, Georgie, I just wanna stay with you." You mumbled. After a short while you both got up and ready. As you went downstairs you saw that Mrs Weasley had prepared a feast of a breakfast.
"Happy birthday dear!" Mrs Weasley smiled passing you a parcel.
"Thank you Mrs Weasley, you didn't have to." You replied. You sat and opened the gift while you all ate. A small photo book with pictures of you and the Weasley's.
"I love it." You smiled.
"We have to go!" George said and quickly pulled you away, apparting before you could protest. You stumbled into Diagon alley.
"What are we doing here?" You asked. He pulled you along. During the next few hours he bought you anything you glanced at for more then three seconds.
"Ge- stop this is too much!" You said.
"No I love you." He smiled in return.
"I..." He didn't let you finished, you just apparated. You returned home back in his room. When you walked out together all your friends were there.
"SURPRISE!" You smiled and hugged everyone.
"I did this because I-
"I love you!" You interrupted, kissing him quickly.