people walk in on you

warning-swearing, little smutty
word count-1300+

Harry-Ron bet him something.
"Bet you won't take Y/N up to the room and have sex with her!" Ron smirked.
"Alright! What're the stakes?" Harry asked.
"Loser gets punished, anything the winner chooses." Ron answered. Harry stood up and walked over to where you were with the girls.
"Hey gorgeous, why don't we head upstairs?" He asked. You blushed and let him pull you up, the girls around you all giggled and whispered. Harry took you to his dorm and sat you on his bed.
"Ron bet I wouldn't take you right here, right now!" Harry said. You quickly pulled him down for a kiss.
"Let's prove him wrong then!" You replied. You two started to make out, he pushed you down and started to undress himself and you. He attacked your neck causing you to moan. Ron hadn't told the other boys that you'd be in there and they walked straight in. You shrieked and Harry quickly covered you up.
"SORRY!" Neville yelled, covering his eyes.
"GET SOME!" Seamus shouted.
"Ooooh she's hot!" Dean smirked.
"GET OUT!" Harry yelled at the boys. "Sorry gorgeous."
"It's okay Harry." You replied. "Want to continue?" He smirked at you.
"Oh so you're not so innocent."

Ron-You and Ron were at the burrow. No one from your knowledge was home. Mr and Mrs Weasley were out getting groceries, Ginny had gone so stay at Luna's, Hermione would arive tomorrow, Percy was working, Bill and Charlie were out together in Hogsmede and the twins were supposedly at the joke shop. Ron and you on the other hand were at home, making out. He pushed you down on to his bed, holding your arms above your head. His legs on either side of your hips, trapping you in. He quickly undressed the two of you, leaving love marks all over your stomach and chest. You were moaning out, quite loud to be in fact. No one was home so who'd care.
"Ron! Please Ron!" You moaned, basically shouting as he kissed you where you needed him most. Ron smirked up at you.
"Like that? Huh." The both of you were so trapped in your own little world you hadn't noticed the twins.
"I think she does like it." A voice said causing the both of you to jump.
"Yes she really does, George." Fred said. Ron quickly covered your body up with the sheets.
"Alright out!" He snapped with red cheeks. The twins laughed pulling a camera from behind their backs and shutting the door.
"R Ron they didn't actually take p pictures, did they?" You stuttered. He shook his head and cuddled next to you. Oh how he was wrong.

Neville-You were so incredibly horny. And Neville was very shy about this stuff, so you never pushed him, but one day you couldn't handle it. You had walked in on him changing and caught a glimpse of him, you let out a gasp causing him to jump and blush.
"Oh beauty w what are you d doing?" He stuttered.
"I came to ask you something but I don't remember now." You said. You walked in quickly and shut the door. Neville backed up against the wall. You quickly pulled him into a kiss. Pulling him close to you then pushing him on the bed. You started to kiss down his neck causing him to stifle his groans.
"M more!" He groaned. You smirked and started to undress yourself, you went to kiss him again but a loud gasp stopped you. You jumped and fell off the bed, pulling your shirt with you. You turned and saw Ron and Seamus.
"The Y/N Potter, not so innocent." Seamus smirked. It became quite awkward in the dorms for a while.

Draco-You we're in the great hall, Draco decided he wanted to sit with you at the Gryffindor table. Draco was having a lively conversation with Ron about sex. Yep! Really weird but Draco was arguing that you were a bottom and he was top, Ron was saying he'd be too weak for that. You were kind of getting turned on, so you let your hand fall to his thigh. His breath hitched and he glared at you. You traced your hand higher, resting it where he wanted it most. He gasped softly.
"What is this making you uncomfortable?" Ron asked, Ron began to tease him going on to say,"What has the Draco Malfoy never had-." Draco snapped and grabbed your arm, pulling you up.
"Oh you're a bad girl!" He snapped and yanked you to your dorm room. He aggressively took off both of your clothes and pushed you onto the bed.
"You think that's funny?" Draco snapped. "Doing that to me in front of your friends! Huh." He started to roughly kiss your neck, nipping at it.
"No Draco." You muttered, gasping loudly as he left love bites. Draco smirked at her and aligned himself with her, then began to thrust with no warning or mercy she let out a loud gasp. The dorm door swung open.
"No Seamus if- bloody hell!" Ron yelled. 
"Oh hello Weasley!" Draco smirked.
"D Draco s stop." You groaned.
"Do you really want me to, besides we're putting on a show!" He grinned, thrusting harder.
"You're on m my bed!" Ron mumbled in disbelief.
"Oh are we?" Draco asked. "Didn't know." Draco smirked again as the boys left.
"Told him I was a fucking top!"

Seamus-The two of you had gotten detention for hugging in the hallways. Umbridge was horrible to you, so naturally Seamus was brought into it as well. The two of you barely saw each other when she was in control. She even took you out of your dorm, seeing as how it was you, Ron, Seamus, Dean and Neville. You were now cramped in with some first years.
You groaned as you walked to detention, it was being served with Snape today so you were somewhat a little at ease.
"Finish cleaning the cauldrons, I'll be back soon." Snape said and shut the door. Instantly you felt lips on your neck. Seamus had his hands around your waist.
"Se, he'll be back any minute now!" You mumbled.
"Aw come on!" He grinned. He pulled you into a kiss, holding you close to him. The dungeon door swung open with a loud bang as it hit the wall, the two of you jumped apart.
"Don't worry I forgot my...were you two just-" Snape spoke quickly. "Detention has ended, get out!" You quickly ran out with Seamus, giggling as you ran to the tower.

Oliver-You were changing in the change rooms at the Quidditch pitch. Pulling your shirt off your head your were slowly dancing around, swaying your hips. You heard a familiar, low chuckle and quickly covered your chest.
"Oliver! You scared me!" You snapped.
"Who were you practicing that little dance for?" He asked.
"Wha what? No one!" You quickly said. He chuckled again and walked closer to you. He kissed you quickly pulling you onto him, legs wrapped around his waist, turning you and pushing your back against the wall, held in place. You wrapped your hands in his hair, pulling away from him. He smirked at you, his hair now messy he started to kiss your neck.
"Hey are you two coming- ooh saucy!" A voice was heard. Oliver turned over and saw the twins.
"I think they're going to be coming pretty soon George!" Fred smirked.
"Ooh nice one Fred!" George cheered.
"Get out will ya!" Oliver said.
"Why so you can continue?" Fred asked.
"Cause she's not dressed and you're not seeing my girl like that." Oliver snapped.
"We really don't mind!" George said innocently.
"OUT!" Oliver yelled. He left you to get ready while he went and hit the twins.