Neville

it sucks sorry about that
word count-1000+

Neville was walking around Hogwarts, he was thinking and searching hard to find somewhere for the DA to practice in. He had to he the one that found it! He wants to show everyone and especially Y/n that he's more then a Neville Longbottom, the weak plant freak. He walked passed another hall to his right and a tall wall to his left. He walked straight passed until her heard some shifting behind him. The all had suddenly and magically transfixed itself into a door. Neville grinned happily and ran quickly to the Gryffindor common room. He burst through the front door and shouted.
"I did it!"
Everyone turned to look up at him, before going back to what they were doing.
"Y/n." He whispered. "I found the perfect spot." Y/n grinned up at him happily.
"Show us then!" Ron whisper yelled. They all quickly followed Neville to the magic wall.
"It's just a wall Neville." Ron groaned. Hermione shushed him angrily. Neville looked at the wall before shutting his eyes. Suddenly the door reappeared.
"Oh Neville! You did it! You found the Room of Requirement!" Hermione cheered. Y/n quickly hugged Neville.
"You're too smart Neville!" She cheered. He blushed fiercely and looked at the floor shyly. Y/n noticed and spoke quickly to avert the awkwardness.
"Now we can finally start to learn proper magic!" Everyone nodded along. They all went inside, to start planning what they were going to need to do.

The DA had been practising for a few months now. Neville had learnt a lot from Y/n and was starting to get better.
"Yes Neville! You're getting it." Y/n cheered. A few girls started to crowd around him. Y/n felt a pit of jealousy growing in her stomach. She felt a grip on her arm. Fred had just pulled her into a huddle with George, Ron Dean and Lee. They all began whispering about spells and pranks. Y/n looked over at Neville and found him starring at her, an intense gaze that she had never seen on him before. When they caught eyes he blushed and turned away.
"Alright everyone. You all did great! We'll come back after Christmas." Y/n announced. The group groaned collectively.
"I know I know. But I want you all to know you did very well these passed few months. Just make are to keep practicing and well done everyone." She smiled. They began to clap and cheer for her. They all started to pile out, talking about their Christmas plans and how much they can't wait to leave. Y/n was smirking as she watched everyone leave, twisting her wand in her fingers, her eyes to the floor.
"Y/n." Neville spoke from the door. She looked up at him, nothing that no one else was there in the room with them.
"Neville." She replied not looking at him, turning around to clean up what was in the room. "Well what's up?" She turned around to face him and jumped slightly when he was right in front of her. He quickly yet gently held her arms, his face in front of hers.
"Seamus told me I should just go for it." Neville mumbled. "So I'm going for it." He leaned down and kissed her lips she was shocked first but then kissed back, her hands against his face. They pulled back and rested their foreheads against each other's.
"Maybe you should listen to Seamus more often." She mumbled, panting for air. Neville smiled shyly and looked down at her properly.
"Yeah, but not everything he says is tasteful." Neville said.
"Oh yeah how so?" Y/n asked, walking around the room and tidying up the chairs, desks, snacks and the rest of the mess they left for her to clean.
"Well he saw you get jealous with the girls before so he told me to bring it up when we were-" Neville didn't finish his sentence. She knew what he was going to stay, she wasn't facing him though so he couldn't see her expressions.
"When we were... what?" She asked. She saw from the reflection on one of the metal walls, Neville shifting his feet.
"P please don't make m me say it." Neville said.
"Well... do you want to?" Y/n asked. She turned to look at him. 
"I mean... do you want to? Y/n d don't you think it will l look bad?" Neville stuttered.
"Neville you know I think you're very good looking." Y/n said in an obvious tone. Neville blushed again.
"Not that. I mean d don't you think b being with me w will l look bad on you." He said. She scoffed before laughing.
"You're serous?" She asked when she saw his face. He looked confused as to why she was laughing. "Neville I don't care what anyone says. So what if they stare? I'd love them to stare at my devilishly handsome boyfriend and know he's mine." Neville smiled again, his cheeks tinted pink.
"Boyfriend?" He asked. She smiled up at him cheekily. She walked over to him, he placed his hands around her waist and hers slid up around his neck.
"Yeah I guess I could be your boyfriend." He shrugged. She chuckled at him then rolled her eyes.
"How romantic." Y/n said sarcastically. She jumped into his arms when they heard a loud bang from outside the door. Y/n pulled out her wand and ran over, Neville did the same. She pushed the door open and saw Seamus with his wand in his hand and his hair singed and collar smoking.
"Seamus!" Dean whisper-yelled. He peeked his head from around the corner and smiled, fear hidden in his eyes as he saw Y/n's annoyed smile.
"Aha-uh Seamus and I should leave the happy couple." Dean said grabbing Seamus' shoulder to pull him away. "You owe me ten pounds!"
"Where were we?" Neville asked and he pulled her into a sweet kiss.