How jealous they are

Harry-6/10 gets jealous of Ron. Ron is just so funny and can make anyone laugh. He doesn't usually get jealous. If someone is flirting with you he knows to trust you, plus once they find out you're dating HARRY POTTER they back off.

Ron-9/10! Ron is vey insecure so he gets jealous quite easily. He also feels like he can't live up to you. That doesn't help when someone comes up and flirts with you. He gets insecure and really aggressive.
"Aye! She's taken!" He'd wrap and arm around you, becomes clingy. You think it's attractive though. Becomes jealous of the twins.

Neville-4/10. He doesn't get jealous. Just a little insecure. He lets it happen though, he doesn't really like fighting people. Doesn't really get jealous of anyone in particular.

Draco-11/10! BOI! He gets extremely jealous.
"Hey can you pass me that book!" Someone asked. You reached over and passed the book and for a second your hands touched.
"Uh oh."
"HoW dArE yOu ToUcH hEr?" Draco yelled. "SHE IS TAKEN!"
"Draco please sto-"
"STUPEFY!" Draco ended up in detention, you sat and laughed.
"It's because I love you!"
"I love you too, you blithering idiot."

Seamus-7/10. He'll blow up! Get it.
"Y/n, looking cute today."
"She's taken thank you!" Seamus said angrily.
"Just a complement. No need to get your wand in a knot!" They replied.
"You can't complement her! Only I can!" He yelled, pulling out his wand.
"Seamus calm down." You said.
"NO!" He yelled. "LEVICORPUS." Seamus hit the spell which in turn threw him backwards. You walked over and knelt down.
"You're an idiot." You said and kissed his cheek. He spent a week in the hospital wing and two weeks detention. He tried to learn to control his emotions. It didn't work very well.

Oliver-8/10. He's just protective seeing as you're two years younger. He think because you're younger you don't see what's happening.
"You look good in your uniform." An older Gryffindor said with a smirk plastered across their face.
"Oh thank you." You replied. You had just got changed for a game, you looked the same as every other time you wore this. You were a little surprised to hear that. "But not really though."
"No you really do." They replied.
"Sorry there mate, but she's got a game to play today." Olive jumped in. "And I don't appreciate you talking to what's mine thank you very much!"
"Oliver stop it!"
"Don't you see! He was flirting with you. You're so naive!" You started to laugh.
"You jealous idiot." You said and walked off. He groaned and later apologised. He loves you too much.