What others think of you

Harry:
Ron-i think she's good for him, she makes him happy and keeps his mind off things he doesn't need to worry about. She's also way funnier then him, and definitely prettier.. *harry smacked him* OI!
Hermione: I love her! She's the best girlfriend he's ever had! She's funny and smart and isn't full of herself. She actually cares about him and not that he's "Harry Potter, the boy who lived." Plus he really loves her.
Draco: I mean I think she should be with me. I'm much better then Saint Potter! My hair tops his any day! I bet he's used a potion on her!
Sirius- *high fives harry* you scored! a good one might i add! *harry laughs* *you roll your eyes*

Ron:
Ginny- aww she's great! I think he really loves her. Much better then Lavender. And she knows how to calm him down. They're cute.
Hermione-well yeah she's okay I guess. Ron seems happier so whatever, they're best friends too, so of course they're great.
Mr&Mrs Weasley- isn't she perfect Arthur? A real fight in her. Yes Molly and she's a half-blood she knows a lot about the muggle world!
*Mrs Weasley eye rolls and walks away*
The twins-she's great aye Freddie? Yeah don't know what she's doing with him though! She should be with a real man! Yeah like me! No me! You wish!

Neville-
Ron- I think they're cute but Neville needs to man up and take action. She's a little too tough for him.
Hermione- oh Ron needs to shut up! They're sweet and that that matters!
Draco: Longbottom? HA! She's only their for pity! Who'd date him! *you smack him* HEY! MY HAIR!

Draco
Ron: i hate him but she seems happy I guess, so I can't do much. But if he hurts her he'd wish I was as nice as You-Know-Who
Hermione: I guess they're cute, but even think about hurting her and he's out of the picture.
The twins- WE WILL PROTECT HER WITH OUR LIFE! MALFOY BETTER WATCH HIS BACK!
Crabbe and Goyle- they're cute and she's really pretty! Shh don't say that, Malfoy will hex us again! *Draco runs in* WhAt DiD yOu SaY?!
oh no!
Blaze- oh yeah she's hot! If Malfoy doesn't treat her right I'll take her, but they are nice together. *again Draco runs in* WhAt DiD yOu SaY?!
Pansy: I HATE HER! He deserves someone better! Someone good! *for the third time Draco runs in* WhAt DiD yOu SaY?! HoW dArE YoU?!

Seamus-
Ron- just because we're roommates and friends, doesn't mean I won't kill him if he hurts her.
Hermione: I don't see it. Maybe there's something I've missed, but I just don't get it.
Cause really,Seamus?
Dean: i don't care if she saved the minister of magic from You-Know-Who she better not hurt him.

Oliver
Ron and Hermione: it's weird but he treats her right, so I guess it's fine! No Ronald it's just odd! If we were out of hogwarts it would be fine but we aren't it's just creepy.
The Twins- Fred if he hurts our little Y/n he's a dead man. I agree Georgie but hopefully she doesn't scar out captain.