someone kissed you infront of them

Harry- You were playing Spin the Bottle. You didn't want to play at all but, when Harry was forced to do it you had to, it was only fair. If he kissed someone else, you goto as well. You sat in a circle with Ginny, Luna, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Ron, Hermione, Lavender, Harry, Fred and George. The game went on and Harry had only kissed Hermione and Luna. Both of them being cheek kissed as requested. It was now Fred's turn. He winked at you and spun the bottle. Slowly the bottle spun, you watched as time slowed down the bottle turning closer until it stopped directly in front of you. Harry glared at Fred with jealousy.
"Remember the rule is the kisser chooses how to kiss." Ginny said, she smirked at Harry, of course she had a big crush on him, hoping he'd hate you after this. Fred walked over and kneeled in front of you. He winked at Harry then cupped your face.
"Is this your first kiss?" He teased. You shook your head with a blush causing him to chuckle. He leaned in and kissed your lips slowly, he grabbed your arms and put them around his neck and put his on your waist. After a few seconds Harry started to yell.
"GET OFF HER!" Fred pulled away and smirked.
"She tastes good." He said and sat back down next to George. Harry glared and pulled his wand out. You shot up quickly.
"It's just a game." You said."We will be going now." You grabbed Harry's arm and he, with a smirk, whispered in your ear.
"Get ready for tonight." Causing you to blush. You started to push him out of the common room and up the stairs.
"Bye Fred." You smiled, teasingly. Harry glared at you and picked you up, running up to his room.

Ron-You were at the Burrow for Christmas. You were dancing with the twins while Ron watched you from the couch.
"Y/N you're a horrible dancer." Charlie called.
"Why thank you scales." You grinned, the twins laughed next to you. Charlie rolled his eyes and walked up to you.
"Gosh let me show you!" He said, faking disgust. You started to giggle as he placed a hand on your waist and intwined the other in your hand, you placed a hand on his neck and the other gripped his hand. Mrs Weasley walked in from the kitchen and began to laugh.
"Let me take a picture!" She called. She pulled out the old wizard camera and changed the music to something slow. You and Charlie started to dance around. Mrs Weasley was laughing until she heard something from the kitchen and ran off yelling.
"THE POTATOES!" You were laughing, Charlie pulled you closer to him, you looked over at Ron who was glaring. Fred, George and Ginny started to yell at you to look up. The two of you did and saw mistletoe. Charlie quickly grabbed your chin and kissed your lips. You pushed him away and Ron came up and punched him in the face.
"Don't touch her again." He yelled and pulled you upstairs. Everyone gave you a concerned look as you were pulled up the stairs. Ron immediately kissed you when you were out of view.
"I love you." You said.
"I love you too." He replied with a grin.
"RONALD WEASLEY!"

Neville-Other boys flirt with you all the time. They think Neville isn't good enough for you.
"Come on, really? Longbottom?" A boy spoke as you and Neville walked hand in hand down the hall. Neville blushed and tried to pull away from you.
"Hey!" You whispered. "Ignore them." You squeezed his hand and walked on. You looked up at Neville to find him staring at you, you both stopped and leaned into each other, before you could you felt a floating sensation. You were lifted up into the air and pulled away. You yelped as you felt a hand on your waist. You turned and saw an older Gryffindor. He grabbed your jaw and kissed your lips. Neville ran over, before he came you slapped him away. Neville pulled out his wand.
"Neville just drop it." You said and pulled him away.
"I'll spike his drink with a new herb I'm working with." He said. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Draco-The two of you had to keep your relationship secret. The Slytherin prince and  Y/N Potter?! How could they know?! But one day, after someone kissed you, Draco snapped.
"Hey Potter." Seamus called. "Let's play a game." You smirked and crossed your arms.
"Okay, Seamus."
"It's called is Y/N Potter single." He smiled happily. "If you're single then kiss me." You looked up and saw Draco glaring at you.
"Seamus I'm single but I can't kiss you." You said.
"Why?" He smirked and grabbed your jaw kissing your lips softly. You felt yourself being pulled away and saw Draco holding the collar of your shirt.
"Telling lies?" He said to you. "You're so naughty." He turned to Seamus and pulled his wand out, sending the leg-locker curse at him. Everyone laughed as they saw him fall to the ground. Draco turned to you and roughly kissed your lips.
"Sorry mate, but she's mine."

Seamus-It was Dean. He knew it would piss him off. And lately Seamus wasn't talking to either of you. Because Dean sided with you and Seamus' mum kinda hates you. Today was really bad. You had a big fight in front of everyone.
"Well my mum said I shouldn't of come back, cause of you!" Seamus said.
"OH TO HELL WITH YOUR MOTHER!" You yelled.
"SHES BLOODY RIGHT ABOUT YOU!" He yelled in your face! "AND THE PROPHET."
"Well then maybe you should read the prophet then! LIKE YOUR STUPID MOTHER!" You yelled back. Seamus raised his hand, you flinched backwards. He ran his hand through his hair and your body grew less tense, his eyes softened when he saw this.
"What's all this about?" Ron asked.
"She's crazy, you believe her?!" Seamus asked.
"Yeah I do." Ron said, looking down at Seamus. It was later that night and you saw Seamus sitting by the fire with Neville. You wanted more then anything to sit by him. But couldn't. Dean had told you he wanted to help make him jealous. But you didn't expect him to kiss you. Seamus watched as Dean brushed a strand of hair behind your ear, Ginny was off with some other boy now and Dean was mad. He leaned into your face. You didn't want this, but you couldn't stop him. Out of the corner of your eye you could see that Seamus had stood up. You went to call to him but Dean kissed your lips. You tried to pull him off but couldn't, he pulled back and smiled. He turned back and was greeted by Seamus' fist.
"She's mine!" He snapped. He kissed your temple.
"I'm sorry I'm an idiot!" He said.
"I'm sorry I'm insensitive." You replied and you let him kiss you.

Oliver-Flint! Oliver's enemy! His arch nemesis.
"There's my seeker." Oliver smiled as you walked out onto the pitch. He reached out and side hugged you, placing a kiss on your head.
"Hey, I think you're a keeper." You replied causing him to chuckle.
"And I think you're too cute." Oliver smiled down at you. Fred and George started to fake gag at the two of you.
"This is so unprofessional! Right George?" Fred asked.
"Right you are Fred!" George said, coughing as if as though he were sick. "Shouldn't we be practicing?"
"Yes!" Oliver said. Everyone got ready to kick off. You didn't though.
"Y/N come on." Oliver said to you.
"Oliver." You said and pointed to the other side of the pitch. He looked over and saw the Slytherin team.
"You've got to be kidding me!" Oliver said.
"Ah, the Gryffindors." Flint said. "And their cute little seeker." Oliver lightly pushed you behind him and stepped in front, causing Flint to chuckle.
"Why are you here?" Oliver asked.
"To train." Flint said in a duh tone. "It's what the training days are for, right?"
"I booked it for the Gryffindors." Oliver snapped.
"How about this, a little bet." Flint said. "The next game is very important, we'll leave if you promise that when you win she has to kiss me." He said pointing to you.
"Absolutely not." Oliver said.
"Well then, you better leave, cause I've got a note from Snape." Flint smirked holding the note. "Oh and I've booked every single day, McGonagall knows too."
"Oliver." You said. He turned back to you. "Make the right decision, not the safe one." You said. He turned back and groaned.
"Fine!" Oliver snapped. "Can't believe this!"
TIME SKIP TO END OF GAME
"AND GRYFFINDOR WINS!" Lee yelled. Everyone started to cheer, except Oliver. Flint shrugged and walked down to shake hands. Oliver pushed you behind him again.
"Uh uh uh!" Flint said. "A deals a deal!" He grabbed your arm and pulled you into him, kissing your lips roughly. Oliver pulled you back and punched him. Then repeatedly punched him over and over, sitting on top. Flint got on top and  started to punch.
"STOP FLINT!" You yelled. It went on, all the houses her cheering, the teams were tying to help.
"OLIVER!" You yelled and pulled him off.
"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Oliver yelled. He turned to you and kissed your lips softly. It ended up with all three of you in detention.
"I still don't see why I'm in trouble!" You said to McGonagall.
"Well we won and it was Snape's call, so deal with it." She replied and walked off.
"Don't worry, I wouldn't ever leave you especially for Flint." You said. "Were you worried about that?"
"No! But I am now." He said as he pulled you into a hug. "No I just don't like when people touch what's mine." You smiled up at him and you both leant in for a kiss but were interrupted.
"WOOD, POTTER LETS GO!"