000|INTRO

"Look at there,it the nerd!, lets play with him" said jungkook

They go to the nerd and pull his beg

"Annyeong Kim taehyung, alone as always" jimin said and push taehyung

"P-please, d-dont d-do this to me" taehyung beg

The push and take taehyung money, they kick him punch him several time, after they finish, they leave kim taehyung alone with bleeding face.

"They always be like this" taehyung said quitely.

Now, taehyung dint have money to buy food for lunch, luckyly he breakfast this morning.

________
Tae p.o.v
Jeon jungkook, the polular one in this school,always bully someone who weak and poor just like me, he and his other friend RM,JIN,SUGA,J-HOPE and JIMIN always with him.
They take other money,food and sometime they beat them until they get what they want.

I always be his target,my money got stole by them almost everyday, sometime i hide at bathroom and eat my luch at there. Pity right? Haha,

And i, KIM TAEHYUNG. The one that jungkook and the gang always bully,im poor, i leave alone, i just leave at small house near this school, my family died fro car accident, they always abuse me, they told that im the most ungretful son in this word,stupid,slut, and more!

I cant take it anymore so i run away from my family house and i found this small house, so i leave there, after 2month, i heard that they died from car accident, at that time i fell happy and sad at the same time..

I always have nightmare, so when i go to school i always sleep in class,that time jungkook and his friend take that change to bully me..

_______
ºBTSV_95

this just intro, im sorry if it short, i give u a warning! English is not my first! So please dont said that i have to learn english first and said that make my feeling hurt😂😂💔..

My english suck! But fell free to correct my word😂💙💋