003|First Day

Tae p.o.v

Just because today is saturday, i have to pack my thing and get ready go to jungkook big mansion..

It 11am..

Im at jungkook's house, talk with hus father what i have to do, mr.jeon gave me a lits what jungkook like and dont like..

I take it and read it.

LIKE SPICY FOOD
LIKE PLAY VIDEO GAME
LIKE BACK HOME LATE
LIKE DANCE
LIKE SOMEONE WHO RESPECT HIM..
AND OTHER, JK WILL TELL U
HE HATE SOMEONE RAISE VOICE
HATE DOG
HATE GET ORDER BY SOMEONE
DONT DISOBEY HIM
LISTEN WHAT HE SAID
IF HE GET SICK, GAVE HIM AND ICE CREAM
HE CANT EAT PEANUT...

And tell him no party!
No alcohol!

After i finish read it.. i took that paper to my pocket and hurry wave bye to mr.jeon and mrs jeon..

"Now my family has gone, now u slave, hurry!"

I heard jungkook said that, wtf?! Slave? Im just take this job cause i need money.. aiah.. so i have to live here for 4month with my bully?!

I carry my bag to my room at downstair and start packing..

Suddenly i heard jungkook call my name.

"YAH TAEHYUNG! CANT U FUCKING HEAR ME U DUMB?!"

i hurryly go to upstair and meet him..

"Yes jungkook? U want anything?" I ask and bow at him.

"Call me mr.jungkook from now! And i want u to make a deliouse food cause i want to make party in this house
And all my friend and my other girlfriend come" he said and push me harshly out from his room.

Party? Other girlfriend? Wtf?

"But mr.jungkook! Ur parents said now party!" I shout.

"So? This is my house u stupid!"

With that he slamed the door infront of me.. but i still have homework to do! I need this job to settle my parents dept.

Yeah my parents have a dept with the mafia boss that now i have to settle that! I have part time job in weekand. I work as waiter a reataurant near jungkook house...

'Now i learning how to lovemyself, not to love other first'

To be continue...