013|alone

3rd p.o.v

Tae woke up like usual before go to school, he iron jungkook clothes and make a breakfast. He really enjoy his work to taking care of jungkook, but he mostly scare when jungkook always bully him at home. Like, ask him to do laundry, make him over working and always comend taehyung.

"So, i done all my work, lets go chance and wake up that bossy" tae said

He walk to his room and stsr take a shower and after that he change, he just wore a simple shirt and a rip jeans. He dosnt really have a nice clothes because he dont have money, though jungkook parents always gave him dalary everymonth, he use it to by food for him and by books.

While jungkook always waste his money with buying expensive thing, well he really rich. All his clothes is GUCCI,ADIDAS,PUMA that all brand thing.

Taehyung walk to jungkook and try to wake him up, but the result he got push.

"Jungkook, wake up!" He yell

Then jungkook wake up with a glare to taehyung. He push tae away and go to his bathroom to take clean himself.

Tae eat his breakfast while he wait for jungkook. After he saw jungkook walk to downstair, he quickly stand and bow to him. Jungkook start eating.

After all done, they go to school, but jungkook drive a car and taehyung walk alone.

Time skip

Tae walk alone to the school hall, he dont have a friend beside his dog. Everyone make a "disgusting" look to tae. He really dont like it, he scare of people who try to harm him or try to bully him

When lunch, he really not feeling to eat today, so he just sit alone at roftops, he like sit alone because he really like peacful.

But that not long enough when he got intrup bye a gang.

"Hi there nerd, what are u doing here? I though we can smoking peacful here" one of them said.

"S-sorry, i will go n-now"

"Not that soon pretty boy"