016|bloody fight

3rd p.o.v

Taehyung not practicing at all! He just think how can he fight jungkook. Its been week, and tomorrow is the day! He scare.

Kai just ask taehyung to be their boxing bag. Bruise all over his body.

-the competition day-

"Welcome everybody! Have a sit first!" The host said.

This is really grand! Maybe because kai and jungkook sponsor. Totaly luxury, its a luxury place and have a boxing arena.

Taehyung body still hurt from last night. Kai bear him really hard!

Tae p.o.v

Argh, my body is hurt! Now atill waiting the host to call our name one by one.

"HELLO EVERYONE! IM THE HOST TODAY! WE GOING TO SEE THE BEST FIGHT SHOW EVER! IM KUNKUN! HELLO" kunkun said.

It start now, i just sit silent beside other member. Actually other bully. The first fight will be

Zach vs jhope.

They fight until they all have blood all over their shirt, and the winner is jhope.

After 1 and half hour

Our result are tied now.

"Lets continue the show. The last contense is jungkook and taehyung aka the nerd!" The host said.

All student laugh and i just low my head. I hope jungkook go easy to me. My body still hurt right now.

Time go slow and we look at each other face. Then the fight begin.

3rd p.o.v

Jungkook start punch taehyung and tae just winch in pain. His body already hurt then jungkook add more the pain. Tae fight back and kick jungkook but jungkook more faster and kick tae back.

Tae cough blood and jungkook just stop for awhile. Then he continue because he dont want to lose. Tae face bleeding badly. Blood on the floor . So many blood!

"Yah jungkook stop! U gonna make that kids die!" Jin shout.

Jungkook just ignored it beat tae again. He felt guilty but he just do it. Tae lost his energy and collapes on the floor. Jungkook eyes wide open to see tae condition. He want to help him badly, but he cant his reputation will ruin.

"BANGTAN WIN!" Kunkun said and the student cheer for them.

"U can take that trash u be ur slave and u the king of this school. Urghh!" Kai said with angry tone.

Jin run to tae and pick him up.

"Look! Jungkook what have h done to him!" Jin shout.

"What?! He the one want to fight me!"

Jin just glare and take taehyung go hospital.

Jungkook felt guilty and angry at the same time.

'What have i done? Sorry tae'.