002|NEW JOB|

Jungkook p.o.v

"Jungkook, sorry we have to go japan for 4month and we cant bring u there, but i will find someone that can take care of u" my dad said.

I sigh and said "dad, i really can take care myself, but make sure always gave me money"

He nod and my mother smile at me.

3rd p.o.v

"Honey, where can we find someone to take care of jungkook?jungkook a naughty boy" mrs jeon said

"I will find love, now i want go to my office now" mr jeon said and leave

Along the drive to his office, he saw a boy that got bully at streat, he go at them and scold them..

"Hey kids, aru okay?" Mr jeon ask and the boys nod.

"Whats ur name? And why u here?" He ask again.

"Im KIM TAEHYUNG and i want to find job cause i just got fired this evening" taehyund said

"U want job? I can give you, ur job just take care of my son for 4month and i will give u a place and a good salary?" Mr jeon said. Taehyung think for awhile and nod.

"Yes!meet me at this adress, at 5pm ok?"

Taehyung take that and said thanks.

Tae p.o.v

I think today is my lucky day! I going to have job! Yess! It 4:45 pm. I better go now before im late

I walk to the adress that mr gave to me. I almost arrive and i only saw a very big house here. It more like mansion here. It rich people area here! Wahh i bet that my salary are big!

I arrive at that place and ring the bell. It really big house! Wahh my house only 30time small then this.

Someone open the door and it was.......

.... mr jeon. I bow at him and smile. He great me and ask me to come in.

"Kook! Come down now! I want you to meet your new assistent!" That mr said.

"Im mr.jeon, u will be my son assistent for only 4month and tell me he do" he said and smile.

Then mrs jeon gave us a drink and sit besidehis husband. I jeard a footstep from the stair i look back and saw someone that i hate and sometime love. Its JUNGKOOK!

"Son, meet ur new assistent, Kim taehyung" mr jeon said and...

"What?!" I and jungkook said in the same time.

"Why him? I dont want this nerd to be my assistent!" Jungkook said and glare at me.

"No no no jungkook, i dont have anyone that can hired now.. so taehyung will be ur assistent, and taehyung u can start work tomorrow, bring ur clothes bag. U will leave here with jungkook" mr jeon said and stand up leaving us. Mrs jeon too.

"Aihs! Why ihave to see ur face everyday?! At school now at home?!" Jungkook said push me harshly.

"I-im s-sorry, i just go fired, so i need new job to pay for my school" i said and bow at him.

"Urgh! Just asked ur family to pay it! Aish!" Jungkook said and push me again.

"U-urmm i have to go!" I said and run to the front door try not to cry, I DONT HAVE A FAMILY THAT CAN PAY FOR MY SCHOOL! I miss them.

Jk p.o.v

Did u just saw him crying? Wtf?!

_______
ºbtsv_95

Hope u all enjoy read this!😚😚💖.. guys!!

Streat BTS 'IDOL'

I know why but i see the like more than view

At idol mv i saw it 1.7M like but view only 674k? Wtf?😡😡

Yesterday i saw this andddd i was like! 😱😱😨😨😬🤒😷

Yesterday i saw this andddd i was like! 😱😱😨😨😬🤒😷.. hahah yup i was like that😂💖❤