015|deal

Short chapter!thankyou for 10k reads! Wow it really such a big honour for me! Thankyou❤ omg! Omg! WHAT U ALL WANT ME TO DO?

1.SHOW MY FACE?
2.WANNA SEE MY CAT
3.I PICK 3 OF ACC THAT I JUST CHOSE RANDOM?
4.WANT ME TO SING? LOL😂
5. YOU CAN ASK ME WHAT U ALL WANT ME TO DO.[BUT DONT ASK FOR SMUT OF NEXT CHAPTER]😋😂

______
3Rd p.o.v

Jungkook and taehyung has been avoid themself for a week now. Jungkook now being a playboy and a badboy, taehyung try to advice him, but be just ignored it and he even said if tae tell his parents he will beat tae until his legs broke.

Taehyung now be a servant to kai group. If he disobey them,they will tell jungkook something bad about taehyung. That time jungkook will mad at him and kick tae out from his house.

Today was a bad luck day for taehyung, he has to follow kai to meet jungkook member. He heard that they have fight.

"Yah nerd! Greet them now! Though they is my enemy now" kai said and slap tae.

Tae greet them and smile at jungkook member.

"I dont know that this nerd is your member" jungkook said.

"No,he is just our slave" kai said and smirk.

"Lets make a deal now? Since u really unpatience right? What if he have fight compatition? The one that wins, will be the kings of this school" jungkook said and smirk.

"Really? This must be fun. I will choose now who will be fight will ur member in that battle"

"Hmmm hurry up" jimin said.

Kai turn back and start discus with his member.

"Okay,we finish now!
This is the list.

Zach vs jhope
Daniel vs jin
Kim vs namjoom
Park vs jimin
Kai vs yoongi
Taehyung vs jungkook

How was it? Cool right?" Kai said and laugh.

"Are u nut?!" Jungkook said and punch kai.

"Its a deal, dont reject it or u want to lose?"

"Urg fine! I will make ur member bone broke!" Jungkook said and walk away.

To be continue.

______
Did u all like my new cover book?😂❤💜💙💙💙