009|Sick (i)

Tae p.o.v

The next morning i wake up, im feeling weak and my body sweaty.. it fell cold but my body fell hot.. i think i have fever now.. but i have to iron jungkook shirt and do his breakfast.

I walk to jungkook room and saw him still sleeping. I take his clothes to iron.

After i finish iron his clothes, i make jungkook breakfast. Im fell weak and tired, then i go back to sleep at my room.

Jungkook p.o.v

Fuck! Im late! It 7:50 a.m and why that slave dosnt wake me up? I hurry go to
His room and yell.

"WHY THE FUCK U DONT WAKE ME UP?!"  I yell and slam his door room.

He still sleeping?! Im mwd now!

I sit beside him and try to push him, but i stop after i fell his body hot and all sweat,

I touch his forehead, and he is Burning!

"Hey, u okay? U burning"

No respond

"Taehyung, wake up!"

No respond.

I ran to the toilet and take a bowl of water and towel, i put the wet towel to his forehead, he fuckibg burning!

Suddenly, he woke up and mumble "mom,dad" he must miss his parents.

"Hey are u feeling okay?" I ask

"Not really okay, i fell weak.. jungkook u shoud go to school, u late now"

"No, today im going to ake care of u" i said and brush his hair.

"U look pale, i think i have to call doctor..i dont know how to take care of sick people"

"Im scare"

"Nooo..its okay, im here for u" u said and smile.

I take my phone and call my privet doctor.

"Hello doc. Its me, jungkook. Can u come here?"

"Why? Are u sick?"

"No, its my assitent who sick, i think he have high fever, he look really pale and weak"

"Okay,i will be there in 30  minuts"

"Okay, thanks doc"

I end the call and go to tae room and see him vomit in the toilet, i rush to him and rub circle around his back.

"Hey, are u okay now?"

He nod, i take him to his bed and put blanket to him.

"Sleep tae, im here for u, take a rest.. we will wait until doctor arrive"

To be continue..

It will be part 2.. soonnnnn 💜💜💜👅✔