019|camp

3rd p.o.v

Its school holiday, the school organise a forest camp trip. All student from class Ax and class Bx must to join it.

"Ok guys! You all will separate into 8 group. The team name will be on the board." The teacher said.

everyone is happy but not jungkook. for him the camp is like hell same with him friend. They do not like camp because they follow the rules and regulations.

Taehyung felt really happy cause maybe he will make a nee friend. If someone want to make him as a friend.

Team 5
Kim namjoon
Kim seokjin
Min yoongi
Jung hoseok
Park jimin
Jeon jungkook
Kim taehyung.

Thats all. Tae heart stop for awhile after saw his name at jungkook group. All the word that repeat at his mind is
"im done for now"

(Friday)

all students are queuing to get the arrival. after which they started to take the bus to the camp. about the name of the team 5 jungkook who are planning to wear a taehyung. He want taehyung more suffer.

Now the hell will begin to tae.

After they arrive, jungkook and his gang make tae bring all his thing. Make him pack their thing.

Tae p.o.v

Im tired. The activities not start yet and they already bully me. What am i doing to got this?!

The teacher call us and said that we will have junggle hunting. Ok im done! Im dead!

" so student! Listen here. Today we have junggle hunting in wich u and ur group will find a flag with mission card"

Everyone exited and happy to hear that.

all the teams have been discussing. except my team. they ignored about me. The game has started and we run to the jungle to find a flag and mission card.

after 20minit

I have never found a mission card and meet with jungkook at the same time.

"Yah nerd have u find the flag?"

"No i didnt find it for now"

"Ugrh just hurry up and find together.. jimin and other already found 1. We still need one"

We run to find it. Suddenly i fell to the ground and my ankle hit a hard rock. Its really hurt so much!

"Yeah are you okay?!" Jungkool ask

"Yeah im okay. Just careless"

I try to stand but i fall.

"Your ankle bleeding, let me piggyback you"

To be continue...

.

Sorry for not update for a while month, sorry sorry sorry😭💖💖