005|Tied

Tae p.o.v

After i hear his yell, i went down and bow at him, "yes mr.jeon jungkook"

"Where is my fucking food?! Im starving!" Jungkook said and kick me. Fuck it hurt

"Im sorry mr.jeon, i forgot..i really tired today, let me do ur food now" i say and want to kitchen, but got stop my jungkook.

"If u always be like this, i jave to punish u!" He said and drag me to an old room.

He take something from the drawer and it was rope, he tie my hand and legs, and he punch me at my face and stomach,

"Sit here today! No food no drink! This is ur punishment!" He said and push me..

JK p.o.v

Im happy what i did to him just now, it just he reallt anoyying! I hate him! I know he have feeling to me, i can see when the way he look at me and blushing, did he think im stupid like him?

I get ready, wear my red SUPREME hoodie and take my phone, want to go outside with my other hyung.. i hate being in this house with that brat.

Tae p.o.v

Its been 3 hours now, im hungry and thirsty now, my lips get blood at there from jungkook punch, my stomach hurt and my legs hurt too..

I remember how i get bully so bad from jungkook and his friend,

Flashback..

It was monday,the day that i dont want to remember, i go to school with so many staring and glare to me, i know that im usseless in this school and a nerd, but i came here to study,

When i want to put my book to my loker, i saw jungkook and his friend go toward me

"Yoa stupid nerd!" Jungkook said and grab my shoulder and hold it stronger that make me scream in pain..

I was about to run but he push me to locker and punch my stomach,he start kick me and then his friend join him,my face all bleeding and my clothes now full with my blood.

He then drag me to the toilet and push my head to the water that hus friend hold, i cant breath that time and cry from pain, the water splash to my face and
It cold!

After that time, i aways got bully really bad by him almost everyday if i dont hide, and that time.. i started to take stress pill.. it make me fell calm although it gave effect..

End flashback.

I wait and wait for him. He tie me like animal here! I hate him! No, i love him! Urghh i dont know, i dont want this feeling faded away..

Im really hugry,suddenly i hear someone coming and i saw it was a drunk jungkook, he came to me and kiss my check? Wth? The he open the robe and wnet to his room, whf is that?

I dont want think to much, i stand up and go to kithen to find some food.

Live like this for 4 month, but im happy here..

___
ºBts_v

Yeahhh an update!! Haha sorry i take long time to update! And thanks for waiting! I purple u!💜💜🐯🐯😚😚..haha

haha